Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Hi Misschief, could you please give me some advice, my girlfriend has just moved into her own place and taken Sky Q 1TB and a mini with her, she'd like to get BBand with Sky as well. She'd also like a extra mini box and I think only the 2TB can have 2? Any ideas what kind of a deal she can expect with adding BBand and getting a 2TB box to enable a three boxes? She has movies...I guess she'll not get a deal but thought I'd ask...

Thanks,

Caporegime
OP
Hi Misschief, could you please give me some advice, my girlfriend has just moved into her own place and taken Sky Q 1TB and a mini with her, she'd like to get BBand with Sky as well. She'd also like a extra mini box and I think only the 2TB can have 2? Any ideas what kind of a deal she can expect with adding BBand and getting a 2TB box to enable a three boxes? She has movies...I guess she'll not get a deal but thought I'd ask...

Thanks,

You're correct in that a 1TB box can only use a single Q mini box at the same time. However, if she's going to only be using one mini at a time then you can have two Mini boxes. Broadband offers are usually decent but no codes I can really provide. If fibres available she can get unlimited for £25 inc line rental.

Soldato
You're correct in that a 1TB box can only use a single Q mini box at the same time. However, if she's going to only be using one mini at a time then you can have two Mini boxes. Broadband offers are usually decent but no codes I can really provide. If fibres available she can get unlimited for £25 inc line rental.

Cheers, I'm sure she wants to use all three at the same time...Any big costs to worry about upgrading the 1TB to 2TB?

Soldato
Hello @MissChief , have you got any new customer deals? Full disclosure this is for the misses and not me so no problem if you are saving the codes for forum members only.

She's after a 2TB box, everything bar sports...

Associate
I do not currently have multi-room so that's cool. Se the upfront would be £50 for the mini, and I keep my existing plan/discount +£12 per month for multi room. I may just send you a trust then :)

Caporegime
OP
Thanks mate

I’ve gone through the “Personalise your bundle steps” from the email I received (thanks BTW :)). I can’t see where it confirms if the SS channels are HD or not even when specifically selecting the box sets bundle.

You will need to specifically add the Sports HD Pack. Not sure if it's later on or not though.

Soldato
Hi Misschief, my sister is moving from Virgin to SkyQ so couple of things if I may (And if you have a spare code, that is...) would the refer a friend still count if it's my sister? And
do we have to place the order via the website or on the phone

Many thanks mate

Caporegime
OP
Hi Misschief, my sister is moving from Virgin to SkyQ so couple of things if I may (And if you have a spare code, that is...) would the refer a friend still count if it's my sister? And
do we have to place the order via the website or on the phone

Many thanks mate
The person I send it to doesn't matter and it can be entered online or over the phone.

Soldato
Hi @MissChief , you kindly gave me a code for sky Q a little over a year ago, worked a treat but now we are paying the full price. Are the any offers currently running you could help with? I can sign up in my partner's name to be a "new customer"

Thanks in advance

Caporegime
OP
Hi @MissChief , you kindly gave me a code for sky Q a little over a year ago, worked a treat but now we are paying the full price. Are the any offers currently running you could help with? I can sign up in my partner's name to be a "new customer"

Thanks in advance
You'll likely need to pay from a different bank account and obviously I can't condone or support such actions.

Back
Top Bottom