Best instant noodles?

Soldato
There really is only two shincups. The original which is the red one. Then they have their black one, which is a special edition premium one with an extra sachet to add flavour, thicken the soup and give it a more 'premium' taste.

Permabanned
Most are pretty tasty, though I agree that you just can't beat a shin cup. Just avoid the Naked Noodle pots like the plague. Absolutely disgusting! The broth thickens up like Bolognaise and the noodles are way too short.

Soldato
Permabanned
There are a few other Korean ones that are spicier but i just find the taste from Shincup better.

For you Shincup lovers, try one of these bad boys:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/2629042271...=9045845&device=c&campaignid=861899495&crdt=0

The premium 'black' version.

Warning, NEVER smell Shincup before or immediately after adding water. Salt and Chilli are two horrible things to get up your nose.

+1 my favourite shin cup as well! I always mix in a little shredded chicken to add a bit of protein.

Soldato
There seems to be a lot of knowledge in this thread so maybe you guys can help.

In Aus in 2000 I used to by noodles very like Indo Mike (they may have been for all I know). The had garlic in oil, some soy, a red chilli sauce, a flavour sachet and a small sachet of crispy onions. They were as cheap as the Indo Mie ones linked to.

Any ideas what they might have been?

Soldato
If you wouldn't have anything spicier than a tika masala from an indian, then it would be too spicy I would say.

The Nong Shin chicken and the beef ones are pretty good. They have oolongmen written on the front. They are harder to get from supermarkets though.

Back
Top Bottom