G933 Logitech Headset anyone ?

Associate
Hi Guys I really like the look of the Logitech G933 Headset as anyone got them, are they any good ? According to reviews I have read there wonderful but I'm sure I'll get the truth on this forum

Any feedback welcome ?

Xl....out

Associate
I have it, and I feel its fantastic. The bluetooth dongle allows me to use the headset on either my PC and PS4. I do like the bass response I get which makes games a more cinematic experience. Mic is clear and neatly packaged.

Soldato
Yeah, I've got one.
- Had some issues with some surround channels missing (would not hear some stuff in Overwatch). Changed the USB port, and it's been behaving.
- Feels a bit fragile. It's all plastic.
- No case or pouch. Bought a Teckone Kanka case and it fits nicely. But really, £10-£15.
- Seems that it doesn't wake up properly (turns off after 10-15 mins(?) of inactivity). I have to turn on and off.
- Turning on takes a long time, 5 seconds.
o Comfort OK for me.
o Range is OK. 7-10 meters, with a few walls. Not as good as my RF Sonys in that regard.
+ Sound is OK. There are a few options available. It's clean, some good bass, but not very natural in some modes.
+ They stay on my head nicely.
+ Good battery life. All-day.
+ loud enough, but not super loud that they gonna hurt you. I have them at around 25-30%.

I've used the mic only a few times, and it sounds ok. Picks up my mechanical keyboard. I haven't used the headsets for phone calls or any of the other stuff yet.

Would buy again? Probably not. I would prefer something simpler, more sturdy (metal frame), the surround sounds, I don't find them that much better than just good stereo for gaming. And I don't use the other extra features.

It's a good headset overall, but not something to be chucked around. I don't know what other options there are. Steelseries Siberia 800?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yup, had mine for the last 4/5yrs and love them. Recently had to buy new earpiece covers from eBay but easy enough to switch. Cost me £1.50 and feel great! lol

Associate
Dude..I got read reviews and stuff so got some.....first set was OK for a week and then they kept loosing connection. This would happen about 6 times then would be OK for a while....they went back ...next set was OK for a day then like an earlier poster said I kept loosing the surround sound ....they went back too. Now don't get me wrong these were just my issues I'm sure plenty of people have had no issues at all. I did like them and wanted them to work but to no avail...eventually got the Siberia 800s....really like these and no issues at all.

Associate
OP
The G933 headset came in the post yesterday......and its a superb piece of kit, comfortable, easy to wear and sounds amazing. I highly recommend anyone getting one...

xl........out

Soldato
I was about to post that I'd been considering these but reports of falling off your head easily put me off.

Can anyone confirm how good the fit is and if they Tay on when you move about, as it would drive me mad.

I wear glasses and have a shaved head so I lack flowing locks for extra grip.

Soldato
They stay on my noggin very well. And I don't have much hair either. I wear glasses too.

For me, they fit well. They don't fall off when I move about.

I had that problem with a set of Sony RF headphones, and yeah, it's annoying.

I fixed that on those by putting an elastic band when I'm not using them. But no worries like that with the Logitech.

I do have a big-ish head though. My Karting helmet is 61-62 cm (OMP GP7K XL).

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I'm going a bit thin on top as well, they stay on my head fine. These are probably the most comfortable headset i have owned and they sounds supeb...

Back
Top Bottom