OCUK Civilised South-Eastern lunch (now with less coke can exhausts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Oh and I probably won't be in the E30 wagon. I'm bringing the Corolla so you can laugh at the paint blending on one half of the front bumper... (it's on the to do list) :p

If you hadn't mentioned it no-one would have known! Probably anyway.

Well, we might. Your cars are always cross-examined to the nth degree.

Caporegime
No you would have noticed, its pretty obvious and annoying. No evidence of damage to the car at all, I think someone had a go at spraying over stone chips :p

The front end is pretty stone chipped. Stupid Toyota paint.

Great car overall though, enjoying it for once... :)

Caporegime
It sounds pretty great with the induction kit on it as well, and the DET3 ECU piggyback supposedly has some map which increases mid range torque slightly. No idea how true that is, but I know it has a DET3 fitted at least cos I've seen it up behind the dash... :p

It feels pretty nippy when you get it wound up, the noise definitely helps matters. Not much else worth doing to it really. Its already got better brakes, a better strut brace, lowering springs, etc... All I want to do is get some better tyres for the time being. No point in me making any other plans cos lets face it, I'll probably sell it in a couple of months... :p

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Not sure, could be rather large, 4WD, V8 and heavy....on the other hand it may be another sort of "toy" - caught him with an "anal teaser" at work last year :/

Only cause some bugger bought it and ordered it to my desk :p

Fingers crossed for the V8 beast, would definitely give me one of the noisiest cars for the meet :D

Associate
OP
Booking request is now in with the pub, only potential hiccup is that the online booking thing says there is no space then....

I've offered to split us onto a couple of tables, else I know of a number of other good pubs that could accommodate without much worry :)

Soldato
Booking request is now in with the pub, only potential hiccup is that the online booking thing says there is no space then....

I've offered to split us onto a couple of tables, else I know of a number of other good pubs that could accommodate without much worry :)
awesome, I'm personally not too fussed about the pub! as long as it has decent parking ha.

Soldato
That's an epic fail all on its own!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom