FIFA 18

Caporegime
Where do you think I should be upgrading? I would say CB's but I'm crap at defending anyway, so I'm not sure how much difference better ones will make!
UlKLl4C.jpg

I only have 45k coins, maybe I should just save for Jesus?

UlKLl4C.jpg

Swap Allan and jorginho
Replace bastos with Juan jesus.

Right wing Felipe Anderson.
Left wing Perisic. Striker icardi

Last edited:
Soldato
how is mbappe, ummin and arring about swapping Lukaku for him though Lukaku has been solid for me.

he's good, nippy and quick but nothing special really, his finishing actually seems less reliable than Martial's, particularly on his left. Only thing I can think of is shot power on the low drivens.

Caporegime
Made a Bundesliga starter squad this year:
4tsttz.png

Have Origi, Johnson, Delaney, Nastasic, Kampl, Forsberg, Pulisic, Gouweleeuw and Bobadilla on the bench/reserves. Tried Vogt and Tah in the defence and didn't like either of them. The back 3 seems really solid, keeper is decent enough until I can afford Leno or Neuer. Forwards stats are:

Poulsen: 19 games, 22 goals, 13 assists
Wood: 20 games, 18 goals, 20 assist
Origi: 16 games, 15 goals, 10 assists
Bobadilla: 9 games, 9 goals, 9 assists

Pretty happy with it. Have lost a few times against the AI in squad battles, made the mistake several times of trying to play on Ultimate difficulty which just ended in tears. Played the rest of my matches on World Class and won the first 3 divisions in online seasons pretty easily. Seems like a decent formation.

Anybody have a problem in UT with shirt numbers? It keeps changing mine to completely random ones. Also finesse free kicks just seem pointless, can vary wildly where it goes even when applying the same amount of power each time, better off just holding the shoulder button and doing a power FK instead.

Caporegime
Also give Douglas Costa a look at left wing. Been an absolute beast for me. He's down to 22k or so on PS4 and 15k on XB1.

I found Taison to be better and only about 1.5k but he's in a Ukrainian league...

Anyone scored a back heel yet? Just scored one where the keeper dived and my guy backheeled it into the ground so it bounced over him on his way down. It came after I hit the post, passed it back across and goal! New player Giuliano a Brazilian cam

Associate
Can't recall who asked about Hamsik but he's great. A lot more defensive than I thought he would be even though I have his instructions set to get forward, he seems to act as more of a deep lying playmaker but his shots in space after a 1-2 are phenomenal.

Current squad with back up brackets:
Reina

Florenzi (Karsdorp)
Manolas (Tonelli)
Koulibaly (Benatia)
Lukaku (Dalbert)

Joao Mario (De Rossi)
Hamsik (Milinkovic-Savic)
Allan (Parolo)

Perisic (Nani)
Icardi (Belotti)
Callejon (Anderson)

Have about 75k coins and want to save up for Nainggolan but I might pick up the inevitable IF Icardi if I can afford him.

Whoever posted the defending video - thanks! - definitely improving because of that and setting full backs to stay back. Not played any FIFA a lot since about 09 so definitely lots of room for improvement.

Caporegime
Made a Bundesliga starter squad this year:
4tsttz.png

Have Origi, Johnson, Delaney, Nastasic, Kampl, Forsberg, Pulisic, Gouweleeuw and Bobadilla on the bench/reserves. Tried Vogt and Tah in the defence and didn't like either of them. The back 3 seems really solid, keeper is decent enough until I can afford Leno or Neuer. Forwards stats are:

Poulsen: 19 games, 22 goals, 13 assists
Wood: 20 games, 18 goals, 20 assist
Origi: 16 games, 15 goals, 10 assists
Bobadilla: 9 games, 9 goals, 9 assists

Pretty happy with it. Have lost a few times against the AI in squad battles, made the mistake several times of trying to play on Ultimate difficulty which just ended in tears. Played the rest of my matches on World Class and won the first 3 divisions in online seasons pretty easily. Seems like a decent formation.

Anybody have a problem in UT with shirt numbers? It keeps changing mine to completely random ones. Also finesse free kicks just seem pointless, can vary wildly where it goes even when applying the same amount of power each time, better off just holding the shoulder button and doing a power FK instead.

I'm going to recommend a goal machine for you.

Mario Gomez.

Scores goals.

Soldato
Where do you think I should be upgrading? I would say CB's but I'm crap at defending anyway, so I'm not sure how much difference better ones will make!
UlKLl4C.jpg

I only have 45k coins, maybe I should just save for Jesus?

UlKLl4C.jpg

Swap around Allan/ Jorhino, José Callejón has been playing well for me if your looking for a new RM, LM I'm not sure i tried Nani didn't like him perisic or El Shaarway maybe? I would upgrade the CB Barzagli, benatia and jesus have played well for me.

Ciro immobile has played really well for me up front.

Back
Top Bottom