PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Thats interesting, not heard of that before, will give it a look, cheers

I use it to pipe Spotify to house speakers. I'm too lazy to change default devices :D.

It can be a bit buggy at times but just send the dev an email explaining the bug and they're pretty quick to get it solved.

Should do what you want of sending game audio to a second device. I would suggest leaving Discord alone as electron doesn't play nice with it.

Associate
There doesn't appear to be a way to split outputs on the ingame audio of game sounds and the built-in chat, only way to do that at the moment would be to use an external chat program like Discord or TeamSpeak.
Hopefully they can develop the audio functions a bit more later down the line.

Soldato
There doesn't appear to be a way to split outputs on the ingame audio of game sounds and the built-in chat, only way to do that at the moment would be to use an external chat program like Discord or TeamSpeak.
Hopefully they can develop the audio functions a bit more later down the line.
Yes, your correct, most games on pc dont give us the option anyway.

Soldato
I just tried the software, works ok for game audio, but it cant split the in game chat just to its own output(all or nothing), will come in useful im sure thou some when, thx
Ahh crap sorry I misread I thought you meant you wanted to split Discord from game audio.

There's no way to split ingame chat from it.

Soldato
So, push to talk in the game is broken for me. Changing the keys around doesn't seem to fix it, sometimes I press it and it works,but 90% of the time it doesn't.

But setting voice to always transmit in game works.

What do people think?

Only affects this game, no other problems with any other game or software.

Soldato
Have to be honest, playing with some of you on Discord was a good choice, haven't had such a good game for a while. Being able to play with people speaking English really changes the game.

Soldato
Soldato
Changed DPI and sensitivity today, doing much better again. Got 7 chicken dinners, 1 solo, 1 duo, 5 squad, well pleased with that.

Soldato
I really should join you guys too. Getting a bit boring playing solo.
I still enjoy playing solo but it's so much better playing in a squad. This is the first co-operative online team game that I've played in 25 years of PC gaming, and I love it. Admittedly I'm not great, but those that play on the OcUK Discord channel are quite forgiving :).

Associate
Have to be honest, playing with some of you on Discord was a good choice, haven't had such a good game for a while. Being able to play with people speaking English really changes the game.

Great game and a real shame you died just near the end where there were only a dozen or so left

Man of Honour
Had a bit of a roller coaster first game yesterday. None of my mates were online yet and I didn't feel like a solo, so queued random Duos. Normally people with a mic and quite friendly, cool to find out where people are from etc...

Anyway not this guy. First of all no mic, then I let him mark somewhere on the map - South George, I jump he stays on the plane and goes to School.. So he's trolling me.
He literally dies in the first 30 seconds of landing, I almost exited to lobby as I wanted some team work.
Only reason I stayed was because I got good loot almost instantly in the back sixes and then took down a Duo so I was setup with gear very quickly.
Got myself in good positions for the last few circles taking down anyone nearby. Came down to the top 8 and I let the other Duos pick each other off, soon became a 1 v 1 and I just about managed to clutch it in the end even though the last guy got a couple hits on me first.
Not my highest kill game but felt like one of the most rewarding considering the start.

Back
Top Bottom