Wolfenstein The New Colossus

Soldato
I'm stuck on the old blood trying to get out of a prison. Really annoying but determined to get it done before colossus comes out!

Man of Honour
I haven't played the others though, well I've played bits of them but this looks superb, will I NEED to play the others before this one?

I think it would help to be honest (from a story aspect), as previously each has been connected to the other (in terms of storyline) and this will be a continuation of that story. Plus Wolfenstein New Order and Wolfenstein Old Blood are both good games in themselves anyway (and cheap these days)

Whoa...few too many parentheses there !

Soldato
I reckon it will drop in price come the Xmas sale though. The other two didn't hold value for long at all

Yeah, am not buying it full price, no point. I wait til it goes on sale, this year or the next, that said... if they wasn't charging £30-40 for it, I would buy it right away for £15-20.

I can wait, I got a huge backlog of games first to finish.

Soldato
I haven't played the others though, well I've played bits of them but this looks superb, will I NEED to play the others before this one?
If you're pressed for time you could likely get a way with just playing The New Order. It's the big story driven one if recall correctly, I don't remember there being that much of a substantial plot to The Old Blood. Correct me if I'm wrong guys...

Associate
seems a bit over the top tbh, got bored of the last one an hour in because it just became silly quickly. Pretty cool effects and stuff but the theme is done to death.

Associate
Started a reply of the 1st game, forgot how much fun it is kill Nazis. Saved Wyatt this time, forgot you could take different paths passed who you saved, hope 2 has something similar.

Soldato
Anyone know when they will start pre loading for this game ?

I've managed to scrape up about 60gb of space on the game partition, that's got to be more than enough :D

Associate
Preload will probably be a couple of days prior to release so I'd guess around Wednesday, so far I've not seen any requirements so best guess is similar to Doom as it's based on the same engine. I'd guess around 40-45GB is probably sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom