Armed Police outside Kings Cross Station?

Man of Honour
Quite normal now. Walk on to the main stations in France and you'll see soldiers. Including the metro (underground) stations.

Worryingly, last time I was checking in to board a plane there were two armed cops there. Glued to their phones and not actually watching what was going on. I could have wheeled some artillery past them and I doubt they would have noticed :/
Maybe. But if it were RyanAir they would have tried to charge you an artillery surcharge. At that point it would have been discovered.

Soldato
Please tell us all - at length and in excruciating detail - what types of weapons, clothing, armour and other military equipment the Police are wearing. In a separate post, please describe - again in detail - what they should be wearing and why their chosen items are wrong. Where approprtate (pro-tip: this is all the time) use references which no normal person would understand and throw as many acronyms in as possible.

Thank you for your service.

I am no expert but they all seem to be wearing MOLLE's and armed with MAC10s. K9 unit was armed with an ANTI-Bear flashlight and MANPADS. Poor mistake and a massive misjudgement in today's world where every corner hides a celebrity child snatcher or a rush-hour's worth of traffic waiting to pounce.

If i was in charge there would be so many quarterstaff armed men that we would be able to propel this great land away from the rest of Europe by simply having the police face one way and spin.

Soldato
I am no expert but they all seem to be wearing MOLLE's and armed with MAC10s. K9 unit was armed with an ANTI-Bear flashlight and MANPADS. Poor mistake and a massive misjudgement in today's world where every corner hides a celebrity child snatcher or a rush-hour's worth of traffic waiting to pounce.

If i was in charge there would be so many quarterstaff armed men that we would be able to propel this great land away from the rest of Europe by simply having the police face one way and spin.
I would vote for that!

Back
Top Bottom