theHunter: Call of the Wild

Soldato
Anyone else checking out the new map today? It just released.
Already bought and paid for!

Haven't stopped playing this game, level 50+ now!

Have actually completed all the story missions from the other two maps so this new map is most welcome.

Associate
Nice video DG, I agree what I've seen of it so far is stunning.

37759122821_95a9d2e67d_o.jpg

Associate
Anyone having any issues with animals heads moving in a strange sort of buggy animation..?

I've loaded my save game today which is quite old admittedly and have noticed that every animal has the same what appears to be bugged head animation going on whether standing still, walking or running.

I've had a look online and I can't find anything about this anywhere and just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same thing..:confused:

Soldato
Ive been playing the new map the last few days and love it. I have everything on full and getting about 45 fps average. Im hoping they do a map at some point based in Africa :)

Soldato
Anyone know why my rivatuner GPU/FPS stats disappear when I play this and also why are the tips half off the screen on the left side?

I'm playing at 3440 x 1400

Permabanned
Just got this with a friend and spent the last 3 hours on it. It looks absolutely stunning. Loving it so far, the scenery, the sounds/ Very well optmised engine.
Few screenshots, they don't really do the game justice though. You have to see it in game, these are compressed.

20171101143804_1.jpg

20171101143831_1.jpg

20171101145501_1.jpg

20171101153035_1.jpg

20171101154157_1.jpg

20171101155448_1.jpg

20171101155900_1.jpg

Caporegime
OP
it is one of the best looking games about but also you need a high spec pc to get it looking at its best and have decent fps. its probably the highest specd game to play on pc.it is beautiful though :cool:

Permabanned
Just been on a 8 man server. After that 3 hours earlier me and my friend both fell asleep, not sure why maybe it was the scenery and the sounds over the headset but I thought it was strange! haha
Here are some without compression, the game is gorgeous. Love how the foliage moves around you and when you go through thick bushes it flattens to the floor.

u7i.jpg

u7B.jpg

u7U.jpg

u7X.jpg

Associate
This deserves a sodding medal , its stunning and physics are mind blowing few bugs but wow, Only on the first set of maps but theres so much to do in single player i like how you can team up with mate and shoot together.

Associate
Yeah the game looks fantastic, especially with all the settings cranked up on 4K. @Fireblade2K4 I have noticed some animation glitches alright, I shot a Lynx cat on the new map and it was glowing the usual green colour when you've killed something, however it also continued to run around in circles. When I approached it I had a confirm trophy prompt and it disappeared. I also killed a few bears that were standing upright and completely motionless and ignoring me - although I gather they have fixed that now. Overall it's great fun, I've put in 40 hours but still only on level 15!

Soldato
Bought it yesterday - just starting out with tracking, killed a few roe deer etc. I take it - basically do the missions, track and kill stuff and level up is the general idea.

It's a nice slow pace change from Overwatch/PUBG for me

Soldato
Bought it yesterday - just starting out with tracking, killed a few roe deer etc. I take it - basically do the missions, track and kill stuff and level up is the general idea.

It's a nice slow pace change from Overwatch/PUBG for me

Yes to level up quicker focus on the story missions and then side missions. You’ll need to use each weapon class to level up that weapon.

I’m levelling up the hand gun at the moment so having to use that for each kill! Still only 100 points away from the rhino 454.

Associate

For any Deer Hunter fans here - today is the 20th year anniversary of the series!

I know, I can't believe it either ... but I decided to make a video to celebrate it where I go replay the series, right back from the beginning.

So whether you played these or not, I hope you enjoy this fascinating look back down memory lane including some fun facts and great memories. (Or need help falling asleep :p )

Enjoy :D

Soldato
Just upgraded my gun to the Rangemaster, went out around 6am and harvested about 10 bears within 10 minutes or so. They were everywhere!

This is a great game. Frustrating at times but great :)

Back
Top Bottom