• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Associate
Never had an issue with purchasing elsewhere.

As said already, its either in warranty or not. They will deal with it just the same.

Am sceptical of the 3rd Nov as a delivery date (still showing as such) but if they let me down I will just call and cancel.

**confirmation states:- Current expected delivery date is 3 November 2017**

Associate
I can see the order in the app, but if I log onto the website it says it can't show my order history.
I can see mine on the app and website, so I've no idea what's going on. Would prefer to get it direct from Apple but I've done an order with Carphone Warehouse, I'd be surprised if it actually comes on the 3rd from them.

Soldato
Well I hope the people on the forum who really want one get one, and not the eBay profiteering mob who will probably get loads of hassle with their sales and a few scammed along the way.

Soldato
You can’t reserve for in store. Only for iPhone Upgrade program
Ahhh ok that's where I went wrong, I did it through the site and had to re fill in all the finance stuff and got accepted. Then at the end of it all my app started working and was able to reserve one in store but it's December the 2nd for it :(

How easy is it to cancel your current Apple finance? The one I bought on store should be here in a few weeks so need to find out how I cancel my 7 Plus finance.

Soldato
Well I managed to get an order through with EE as a new customer, only to mess up my Title name, wanted me to call them so naturally I thought I'd lose my order placement as the changes were made, and having waited like 25 minutes on hold, but the very helpful lady not only confirmed the 3rd Nov shipping, but corrected my error and allowed me to further pair it with a new Apple Watch order, all in same call and both shipping 3rd. :cool:

Hope you lot managed to get a successful order through!

Cheers.

Man of Honour
It was a fraud check with my bank, they've told me to try again. :(

Looks like I'll have to hope either of my orders delivers on the 3rd Nov.

Associate
Can't even get in touch with apple on the phone or via text support. Hopefully I can update the card details later manually while still remaining in the queue for the 3rd Nov.

Have placed an order via CPW as well just in case.

Back
Top Bottom