• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Associate
When you click pre order, bar with information about upgrade programme will slide down. You need to click learn more...there you can reserve phone in store and when you go to collect it (where they will make your credit check) you can choose either upgrade plan or just 20 payments with 0% and without apple care. However reservations are blocked till tomorrow for the moment.

It is well hidden and not properly explained on the website.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

When you click pre order, bar with information about upgrade programme will slide down. You need to click learn more...there you can reserve phone in store and when you go to collect it (where they will make your credit check) you can choose either upgrade plan or just 20 payments with 0% and without apple care. However reservations are blocked till tomorrow for the moment.

It is well hidden and not properly explained on the website.
Ah that’s a shame. Not that I would’ve had time to do all that this morning anyway. I suppose it’s too late to change any of that now.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
*£46.50 iPhone X 64GB on the standard IUP 0%

I was breaking down the total into a monthly. I know Apple charge a different amount because they charge £69 up front and the term is over 20 months. That doesn’t change the effective monthly cost of £999 over 24 months which is what I was comparing against.

Associate
Ordered one this morning, 2-3 weeks dispatch, just cancelled after watching videos on screen size comparisons compared to my 7 plus - think ill wait it out and try one first as don't fancy a screen size downgrade.

Associate
Ordered one this morning, 2-3 weeks dispatch, just cancelled after watching videos on screen size comparisons compared to my 7 plus - think ill wait it out and try one first as don't fancy a screen size downgrade.
You got a video? Interested to see and considering my phone is on a long lead time it might encourage me to go and look at one and see if should just repair my 6s plus

HAz

HAz

Soldato
EE are such ***** sim only prices starting from £30 a month lol. I’m paying £16 for 18gb offer I took with my nhs discount a few months ago but that is for my work number. No way paying £30 for 15gb

Back
Top Bottom