Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Proberbly agree with his review, though not to such a strong degree. My two cents after putting about 25 hours in and levelling to 20 on a warlock. Graphics are nice, gameplay is slick and sound is great. But the missions and world are indeed boring. Every mission to date is just loads of trash mob which can be one shot anyways, just did one where nearly 400 enemies as an example in waves came at me for a level which were 1-2 shot anyways. The adventures on the maps are boring also, just running around killing more trash mobs. The world events are copy and paste multiple time over. The PvP is decent to mix things up though and not yet done strikes which do look fun. Though I did not follow how destiny 1 evolved in terms of content so hopefullly it improves over time.

Soldato
A few of my friends have been banned after a few minutes of play.

I believe it's an error in the banning system related to a number of legitimate apps that use overlays

Soldato
Started a titan last night and even the opening mission or 2 has more story direction that the whole of vanilla destiny had. Not saying it's good or bad, just better

Gun play feels spot on. Was planning on controller but not tried it yet!

Associate
Silly question but ive completed my weekly clan contributions, is there not a clan chat ingame?

tried/clan but that didn't work, seems kinda daft not to be able to chat ingame like the Diablo 3 style.

Caporegime
Silly question but ive completed my weekly clan contributions, is there not a clan chat ingame?

tried/clan but that didn't work, seems kinda daft not to be able to chat ingame like the Diablo 3 style.

Nope. No clan chat. Or local chat. Or local VOIP. Or fire team VOIP. Or just about any social features you'd expect from any decent multiplayer PC game these days. Bungie need to step up a little bit with these features that should have been included by default.

Some good fun with Gamble last night rolling through a mission in two tanks. The Cabal didn't stand a chance.

Associate
wow realy
Nope. No clan chat. Or local chat. Or local VOIP. Or fire team VOIP. Or just about any social features you'd expect from any decent multiplayer PC game these days. Bungie need to step up a little bit with these features that should have been included by default.
wow realy
i thought the game seemed very quiet

Ree

Ree

Associate
had a good day yesterday 4 exotic engrams dropped while farming throughout the day and got upto 261 now on my hunter. i swear if i get another bloody pulse rifle i'll scream i think i must have every legendary one you can get lol.

Associate
Completed the campaign and hit a few public events yesterday - I'm now sitting at lvl 224 and unsure how to proceed as a solo player.

How are you all matchmaking with randoms for public events/ strikes etc? Is the official companion app sufficient or should I be looking at third party websites?

Back
Top Bottom