FREE Steam codes for GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS mobos purchases & reviews

Associate
Check out these 2 GIGABYTE promotions for Z370 AORUS boards!

These are valid for the below listed GIGABYTE Z370 series motherboards:
Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, Z370 AORUS Gaming 3 and Z370 AORUS Gaming K3.

1.) Get Free Steam code for every registered Z370 AORUS motherboard after its purchase

£40 for Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, £20 for all others Z370 AORUS series (Gaming 5, Ultra Gaming, Gaming 3, Gaming K3)

2017-Q4_Z370_Steam_1200x628-UK.jpg

Link to registration page and T&C's can be found at: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lp/z370.html

2.) “Have Your Say!” Z370 Motherboards Reviews Promotion

Get free AORUS goodies (mouse pad, cap or t-shirt) and enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 Steam codes each worth £100 monthly when you post a review of your new GIGABYTE AORUS Z370-series motherboard at OCUK website.

2017-Q4_Z370-Reviews-banner.jpg

There will be 3 draws with a total of £1500 Steam vouchers so if you miss the first draw you can always enter another. If you want to double your chance to win the Steam code simply place your review additionally at one of the following websites: UK ************, Reevoo.

Full details can be found at: http://bit.ly/Z370Reviews

Associate
Check out these 2 GIGABYTE promotions for Z370 AORUS boards!

These are valid for the below listed GIGABYTE Z370 series motherboards:
Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, Z370 AORUS Gaming 3 and Z370 AORUS Gaming K3.

1.) Get Free Steam code for every registered Z370 AORUS motherboard after its purchase

£40 for Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, £20 for all others Z370 AORUS series (Gaming 5, Ultra Gaming, Gaming 3, Gaming K3)

2017-Q4_Z370_Steam_1200x628-UK.jpg

Link to registration page and T&C's can be found at: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lp/z370.html

Get free AORUS goodies (mouse pad, cap or t-shirt) and enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 Steam codes each worth £100 monthly when you post a review of your new GIGABYTE AORUS Z370-series motherboard at OCUK website.

There will be 3 draws with a total of £1500 Steam vouchers so if you miss the first draw you can always enter another. If you want to double your chance to win the Steam code simply place your review additionally at one of the following websites: UK ************, Reevoo.

Your post is on 18th oct. I ordered Gigabyte gaming 7 with 8700k on 18 Oct 2017 19:54:00. I have not got a code :o

Soldato
Did you follow the requirements for the registration of your motherboard? If so check your junk mail as mine was in there!

Correct^

As said above. You have to meet the requirements on the deal. You need to show a receipt with proof of purchase and where you bought it. You just don't buy motherboard and expect codes? I did my Z370 gaming 7 and received the codes in 10 days.

Soldato
Edit: It's been sorted now they have approved it :)

I been struggling to get my code off them, must have sent 6 emails now with screen shots of the emails I got when I ordered and screen shots of the order on the website and attached the invoice file that came with my order.

Don't know what else I can give them as proof of purchase they say I'm sending the wrong stuff.

Last edited:
Associate
Cheers guys, I did not have no correspondence from OCuk regarding this, I spoke to their online webchat and asked if I would be legible (before I ever purchased) and he said I would not get it until I saw this post recently and thought wait what?

I fount the link to gigabytes promo and submitted my request, it says I should get my code within 30 days

Associate
I been struggling to get my code off them, must have sent 6 emails now with screen shots of the emails I got when I ordered and screen shots of the order on the website and attached the invoice file that came with my order.

Don't know what else I can give them as proof of purchase they say I'm sending the wrong stuff.

If you follow the steps entirely then there should be no issues, my OcUK invoice for the motherboard was sufficient in pdf form, as well as the pictures that they require of the motherboard itself and the serial number.

Soldato
If you follow the steps entirely then there should be no issues, my OcUK invoice for the motherboard was sufficient in pdf form, as well as the pictures that they require of the motherboard itself and the serial number.

Yeah I got mine from another shop and they send the invoice in different file format :(

should have got it from here.

Associate
OP
You can contact me through here, it can take a while for the STEAM voucher to get registered and sent. The T&C's quote up to 30days but it normally takes half that time.

Associate
Should this still be working? i ordered my 370 gaming 7 on the 7th of November, i am just trying to redeem this and it keeps saying "please enter the digits you find on the serial number printed on the box or ATX connector." i am doing that exactly, trying with and without SN at the start but it's not taking it. There's no contact details on the gigabyte site to contact directly. Thanks

Associate

I'm feeling so very lucky, got both the 40 pound steam voucher for purchasing, a mouse mat for my review, and then got an email saying I had won another 100 pounds in steam vouchers. Only problem is working out what to buy on steam! Thanks Gigabyte!

Back
Top Bottom