The iOS11 Thread

Soldato
I had a 7 plus, now a X. Mrs has a 7 plus.

Glad to hear your not having issues.

Makes me think that they make IOS slow on the iphone 6 for a reason to try and get people to upgrade their phones and then stops people rolling back to a older version of ios.

its a shame really, all I use my iphone 6 for is text messages, calls and whatsapp so doesn't get used for much and my son will play Pokemon Go on it t times if out and he is bored or needs entertaining

Man of Honour
Glad to hear your not having issues.

Makes me think that they make IOS slow on the iphone 6 for a reason to try and get people to upgrade their phones and then stops people rolling back to a older version of ios.

its a shame really, all I use my iphone 6 for is text messages, calls and whatsapp so doesn't get used for much and my son will play Pokemon Go on it t times if out and he is bored or needs entertaining
It’s just the simple fact that it’s a newer OS on older hardware. It’s an internet fallacy that Apple deliberately slown older devices down. A few friends are using a 6S without problems.

Soldato
If that’s the case, and I’m sure it’s more than plausible, they shouldn’t really make it updatable, they definitely shouldn’t stop you downgrading..

Soldato
Considering iOS 11 is still kinda new and has bugs they should allow you to go back to iOS 10 until they have fixed the issues instead of forcing people to stay on iOS 11 and have to put up with the problems till they fix it or even if they fix it.

V F

V F

Soldato
Battery seems good on the iPad Pro with iOS11.1, 63 hours standby 9 hours of video. Still had 20 odd percent before charging.

Soldato
iOS 11 is great on my iPhone 7. No issues whatsoever.

Just out of interest, do any of you guys use third party keyboards ? If so, what’s best ? Will it effect battery life if at all ?

Associate
We.., I'm in iOS 10.3.3. IPhone 6, and been on 11.0 but slowed it down. I rolled back when i could. So I'm really waiting for some sort of update that will make it at least as fast as 10.3.3 - or ll probably stay were i am.

Soldato
We.., I'm in iOS 10.3.3. IPhone 6, and been on 11.0 but slowed it down. I rolled back when i could. So I'm really waiting for some sort of update that will make it at least as fast as 10.3.3 - or ll probably stay were i am.

I have never gone to 11 but without the ability to rollback anymore I will not be trying it as a few people has said it's slow on the 6. I am currently on 10.3.1 so unless 11 improves I'll be staying on 10

Back
Top Bottom