Formula Boinc 2017

Soldato
its nice that GPUsterg decided to to give us a hand again aswell :), who is ben with the zen 1700 whos also just popped up as a new registered member? that many with these new zen cpus I loose track or whos who lol
@Matzo, nice systems you've added :eek: ,
hanluc is killing it! and we are 2 members short aswell with servers chris and senture.

Associate
Linux is considerably better on Universe than windows almost 2x better, just a bit stuck as several of my rigs are running windows for CPDN.

Associate
NP :) . I was seeing ~3.5GHz at stock for all cores, I'm upto [email protected] on the TR. I should be able to put the R7 on to it tomorrow :) . The rig is in pieces as the CPU had been for RMA for segfaults and I never built it up again on return of CPU.

Ok guys ill ask him... What da &^% is a seg and why is it at fault?

edit: ah now i know
Reporting and analyzing crashes (segfaults) · The Julia Language
Reporting and analyzing crashes (segfaults). So you managed to break Julia.

whos Julia and whats she done ?

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Things seem to be settling down in the Universe

1 OcUK - Overclockers UK 5,985,866
2 Overclock.net 2,745,333
3 Crunching@EVGA 2,385,800
4 TeAm AnandTech 1,431,566

What happened to TAAT? Looks like their rockets misfired this time round.

We currently have a very healthy cushion but shouldn't rest on our laurels. It's a lot of ground to make up, but we know that OCN have a lot of CPU power available if they want to turn it on. It's not over till the fat lady sings (but would anyone hear her in space?)

Soldato
getting a little bit of upset over at evga between them selfs lol
https://forums.evga.com/Formula-Boinc-m2625072-p46.aspx

just looking over at one of my gpus while it has no home as I have no were to put it and all along I have been thinking I have an r9 280, was sold to me as this, but just looking at the back now I noticed the serial shows as axr9 280x. looked it up and noticed I did better than I thought when I bought it lol. I did wonder how the hell it was doing work in the same time as my gigabyte windforce 280x. now I know why... its also a 280x. im surprised also that a gtx 970 I bought 2 days ago only does primegrid tasks 1 minute quicker than a 280x

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
getting a little bit of upset over at evga between them selfs lol
https://forums.evga.com/Formula-Boinc-m2625072-p46.aspx
lol - they are quoting you by screen dump [and editing their previous posts] !

Next time Bill is over having a read he should go back and tell HK-Steve not to be too confident about 3rd place.
They should look to the South, the extra firepower amassing now could easily take it away :eek:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Day three and I like the look of this Universe

1 OcUK - Overclockers UK 10,932,566
2 Overclock.net 5,676,233
3 Crunching@EVGA 4,689,466
4 TeAm AnandTech 4,028,900

It's about now that those last bunkers are let loose, should OCN be worried about getting crunched and could either of them get TAATed?. We know a big bunker can achieve a lot, just look a Hanluc's day one commitment to our cause. But it's difficult to see our gold place being threatened, indeed OcUK are currently in bronze position across all three FB leagues. :)

PDW

PDW

Associate
You wrote too soon, looks like the validator took a while to process the bunker, Evga have dropped to 4th and 200k behind 3rd place at the noon update.

Back
Top Bottom