Looking for the best gaming/work chair

Soldato
Lmao W1ze1 XD!!

I would honestly suggest getting a refurbished Herman Miller Aeron or Embody, they would roughly be second hand the same price as these gaming chairs you see online however 10x better in terms of ergonomics and comfort.

Associate
Make certain you get one the right size. Also, if it's a foam chair, get 24Hr foam ~ the stuff they use in operator chairs.

Associate
dxracer-gaming-chair.jpg

How about this? I am browsing the net for a perfect gaming chair and this one is just awesome. I'd probably be adding this on my man cave.

Soldato
Been said hundreds of times here. Get a Steelcase leap or similar high quality office chair. There is a reason you don't see car seats in offices. Because they suck nuts for most people above the age of 15 :p

Caporegime
^^

+1

Don't buy any of these so called "gaming" chairs, they are absolute crap..... It makes me laugh seeing how much people spend on the likes of the noble chairs, vertagear etc. :o

If you want the best, you can't beat the herman miller chairs, so damn comfy and well worth the money, your posture and back will thank you in the long run ;)

Soldato
I've had an AK Racing one I bought about 3 years ago (they were a lot cheaper back then, paid £130 for it I think). It's not worn at all in that time and I use it every day, also kept it's shape. Best and most comfortable desk chair I've ever had. Though I'm not heavy, which probably helps :p

It's not a leather one though. I don't like leather chairs, they never feel as nice as a good cloth one. Especially in summer when it's sticky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom