games you wish got ported to VR

Associate
I was bored in work and started thinking about games that would be amazing if they were ported into VR with full motion controls.
I would love a Battlefield Bad Company 2 VR.

What would you guys like to see?

Associate
I was just thinking of creating a similar thread, based on the discussion on Fallout 4.

I'm not sure about 'ported' (i.e. a direct adapted copy) but there are a few cockpit games I'd love to see implemented in VR, with suitable controllers (i.e. not just mouse/keyboard or gampepad, but joystick/hotas too). And proper control too, not just 'on rails'.

So, after that waffle, the 'cockpit' games I'd love to see are:
  • MechWarrior (This is a massive missed VR opportunity IMHO)
  • Slipstream 5000 (or F Zero GX or Clusterball) - basically a fun flying racing/competition game.

Soldato
I was just thinking of creating a similar thread, based on the discussion on Fallout 4.

I'm not sure about 'ported' (i.e. a direct adapted copy) but there are a few cockpit games I'd love to see implemented in VR, with suitable controllers (i.e. not just mouse/keyboard or gampepad, but joystick/hotas too). And proper control too, not just 'on rails'.

So, after that waffle, the 'cockpit' games I'd love to see are:
  • MechWarrior (This is a massive missed VR opportunity IMHO)
  • Slipstream 5000 (or F Zero GX or Clusterball) - basically a fun flying racing/competition game.
Came in here to say mechwarrior. Apparently MW5 is going to have VR support btw. Single player though boo!

Other than that, I think maybe an rpg would be good. Imagine walking the streets of novigrad in VR.

I'd like to see a decent RTS in VR as well. There have been a few attempts, but I want something with a bit more scale. Like supcom style.

Soldato
Came in here to say mechwarrior. Apparently MW5 is going to have VR support btw. Single player though boo!

Other than that, I think maybe an rpg would be good. Imagine walking the streets of novigrad in VR.

I'd like to see a decent RTS in VR as well. There have been a few attempts, but I want something with a bit more scale. Like supcom style.

It is being made by the same people as MWO, and they said VR support for that too that never came. It'll probably be awful.

Back
Top Bottom