**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Strange. Could be to do with the assistant language settings and whether the services are available in that region; take it you are set to English (UK)? I have been set to English (US) for in the past to try and trigger the assistant update; not sure whether that has anything to do with my additional services. They appear fairly standard though and I'd expect the UK assistant to have them.

All sorted now, there was a small update on the store which I applied and restarted.

Soldato
Any way to get the Google store to order from the UK without using a VPN? I'm currently on the border of the UK/Norwegian waters so everything is being diverted to the .no handle.

Permabanned
OP
Mine is now out for delivery and I've ordered a live case too! Felt like ordering something different over the standard Spigen case.

Great choice on the Live Case. I have enjoyed mine on the Pixel XL for the past year and have a new Live Case set to protect my Panda XL when it arrives next week (or so CPW says).

Really makes the phone personal.

Soldato
So what display settings are you guys using ? I am on Saturated

I recommend the font size at smallest as well.

Took phone of charge at 7am and still have 60% battery. Been playing with it all day as well. Not bad

Permabanned
OP
CPW people in store told me they received a few Pixel 2 XLs today on their official launch but were quickly allocated/sold out. All deliveries were for the colour Black.

Said the Panda's are like gold-dust at the moment.

Has anyone received a Panda from the Google Store yet and what do they think about the colours?

Associate

Took phone of charge at 7am and still have 60% battery. Been playing with it all day as well. Not bad

how did you get to the different colour modes? i dont have anything that i can see to change them?

V_R

V_R

Soldato

Natural here.

I'm at 35% with 4h SOT, the battery on this is pretty good!

Still not tested out the camera yet.

Associate
Won't pick anything up for me; stuck on the Sept update. Thankfully I ran my 6P in RGB mode for the past couple of weeks so I am fairly used to the muted colours now but it'd be nice to be on the latest version.

Soldato
My small pixel is on 20% - 18h 29m ago was last full charge. SOT 4h 45mins. I'm very impressed with this phone to be honest. Only downside is coming from a iphone plus, I wish I had more screen lol, but I can live with it and love how light it is. The speakers are fantastic and android just seems to much better then my experience with it on a OP3T and Note5.

Soldato
CPW people in store told me they received a few Pixel 2 XLs today on their official launch but were quickly allocated/sold out. All deliveries were for the colour Black.

Said the Panda's are like gold-dust at the moment.

Has anyone received a Panda from the Google Store yet and what do they think about the colours?

That's odd. I cancelled my Google Panda and bought an iPhone X. That lasted a week before I returned it (phone is awesome but it runs iOS) and ordered a Panda from CPW on Saturday. It arrived yesterday! I'm so happy I chose that colour scheme, it looks and feels amazing. I have it in one of the fabric cases now which is also great.

Associate
Set my XL up this evening. Loving it so far! Blue shift is there, but no issue at all for me. Put the Ultimate Shield TGP on, fits well, slight rainbow effect in the centre of the screen, but only noticeable when looking at a stupid angle with a white background! Don't know what to make of the Caseology case I have. It feels bulkier than the Spigen case I had on my 6P, so would be good to hear the views of anyone that has a Spigen case on their XL.

Back
Top Bottom