Looking for some build feedback

Associate
OP
I'm thinking maybe the anides al-crystal lite now, then adding 4* LL120's to it, along with the corsair controller - PS do RGB controllers clash or does it all work smoothly? IE corsair's software for case fans, aura sync for the Ram/Mobo/strips, nzxt software for the AIO, etc?

Thanks!

Associate

• I would swap the fans to one of the Corsair sets below.
  • Swap the the case, looks much better than the Bitfenix in my opinion.
  • The Seasonic PSU has double the warranty and is reviewed very well. It would be concealed by the PSU shroud so you can't see it anyway.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £322.62 (includes shipping: £11.70)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I do like the fans more, the issue is the control seems more full/complete with Aura sync I think? (the CM fans are aura compatible) the Corsair ones seem to come with a physical controller, so I see no way to program a certain set of colours to cycle etc (lets say I want to go through purple/aqua/teal for example). Is that possible without aura sync? It also looks like the 140mm rad will struggle to fit into the 460x in a nice way as you can only fit 2*140 in the front, but 3*120 or 140 looks much nicer. I could get a 240 rad like the X52 but that costs an extra £40.

Lets assume I can now live with a front mounted Radiator, but only in push config (through the intake) as the push/rad/pull config just looks like too much of a monstrosity to me. I'd also guess that these RGB fans don't make the best intake rad coolers and probably can't be configured with PWM cooling profiles?

Thanks again for the suggestions, I really do appreciate having people to brainstorm ideas with! I know I'm pretty picky but I only get a new pc pretty rarely and it has to last me a long time as my bank balance is stretched pretty thin.

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
OP
The NODE controller seems to fit your purposes well.
I believe the Node is included with the 3*LL120 bundle, but that is software controlled right? google has conflicting opinions on using multiple RGB control softwares on the same PC, I think The Ram and mobo lights *have* to go through aura sync, the cooler can either sync with aura or use its own nzxt software I think.

PS I have a 970 gtx atm and I'm thinking it's probably not a good time to buy a gpu, but i've been advised otherwise, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom