Animal crossing: Pocket camp

Soldato
Morning everyone!

For those that do not know Animal Crossing Pocket camp has been released for iOS and android.

A good write up of the game can be found here:

http://www.techradar.com/news/anima...ything-you-need-to-know-about-the-mobile-game

In Animal Crossing Pocket Camp you’re tasked with setting up and managing a holiday camp, rather than an entire town. It's an appropriately home-from-home setting for mobile.

Relationship management, crafting, daily tasks, collecting, selling and of course paying off your loan....

I was never a fan of the console and ds games and only checked this out for the sake of the misses who used to be a big fan. Bit for some reason I couldn't stop collecting apples in bed last night....

Might be if interest to some though!

Soldato
Surprised there's not more posts in this topic!
Installed this today, and must have played for nearly 2 hours.
It's a decent time waste, at least for this starting phase.
I'm not a micro transaction fan, but don't have any issue with them in a free to play game. Doesn't seem to be in your face about purchasing Leaf Tickets either. :)

Missing some of the fun of AC, especially with everywhere being separate zones. Still a good addition to those needing an Animal Crossing fix though!
Hoping Nintendo get a Switch game created ASAP.

Associate
I installed it a few days ago. Loving it so far, but it does seem to have some pretty long load times. Probs just my crappy phone though tbh, it's not the best hehe..

Back
Top Bottom