*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
So you're saying that if, today, Sony had a PS4 bundle with HZD, TLoU, Uncharted (e.g.), it wouldn't sell as well as a bundle with FIFA and CoD. And you're quite sure of that...

Caporegime
FIFA and COD will always outsell any other games as they're renowned brands across all generations, but they are also new titles so it's not surprising they're in the bundles really.
Fair enough. I'm not sure it would hurt to have a bit of choice tho.

Atm it's like, "You will have FIFA and CoD and you will like it!"

Even if that's a great option for some, it would be nice to have alternative bundles for those of us who just want the exclusives. I can't see how it would hurt to do so.

Caporegime
Fine. Absolutely no use to me tho (would rather play real football, tbh), so I'll keep my monies until and unless something better comes along :p No rush, not desperate to buy one. Would like to play things like HZD and TLoU at some point this century, but not paying over the odds for it.

Caporegime
Likewise, no rush either.

Next big exclusive from sony for me will be spiderman so I'll wait until then and see what is what with bundles/deals around then.

Caporegime
Blimey FoxEye, are you still bleating about PS4 bundles!

I’m on the verge of organising a whip round to get you one if it stops the moaning :p
It's a lot of money! A stomping great wad of cash to chuck away! I need to know 100% I'm getting the best deal before I can physically bring myself to hand over my money. Besides, the PS4 is two years old now and the Pro a year old and the XBox (Shooterbox!) is a good deal more powerful.

Meh, anyway Black Friday has been a total let-down this year. No PS4, no SSD, major suckage. Everything is too expensive.

Soldato
LOLs, it would appear that some lucky people are having their Currys/PC World £199 Pro + 5 games mis-price orders actually honoured... Lucky gits!

When you say honoured?
Every time after a price fail goes viral (remember the days when you could get these because only a few people found them and they did tend to honour them?) you usually see a few posts of "Yer, I got the 300 TV's I ordered" that kind of thing. Rarely backed up by anything. But always interested if somebody has posted the actual proof.

V F

V F

Soldato
It's a lot of money! A stomping great wad of cash to chuck away! I need to know 100% I'm getting the best deal before I can physically bring myself to hand over my money. Besides, the PS4 is two years old now and the Pro a year old and the XBox (Shooterbox!) is a good deal more powerful.

Meh, anyway Black Friday has been a total let-down this year. No PS4, no SSD, major suckage. Everything is too expensive.

£200? Why do you need an SSD for a console? The gains are small.

Soldato
When you say honoured?
Every time after a price fail goes viral (remember the days when you could get these because only a few people found them and they did tend to honour them?) you usually see a few posts of "Yer, I got the 300 TV's I ordered" that kind of thing. Rarely backed up by anything. But always interested if somebody has posted the actual proof.

Few pics on hotdeals of people having them delivered and lots of comments from people who have spoken to customer services saying the deal will be honoured.

Saying that I've heard nothing, sent them an email but don't really fancy waiting on the phone for hours.

Soldato
They certainly honoured my Rift deal (£325 including a mousemat lol) back in the summer which I was very surprised about.

Back
Top Bottom