** OCULUS BLACK FRIDAY £349 - AVAILABLE FROM 24th NOVEMBER **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

Oculus have launched the Black Friday deal early. We are currently awaiting official word that they will extend the promotional period for resellers so that we can launch early too.

You will be able to pick up an Oculus Rift Headset for £349, saving £50. The offer is limited to 200 units so grab them while you can!

Any ordered now and shipped tomorrow (and shipping deadline for today has now passed ;) ) we will honour the promotional price in any case. The website price will remain at £399 until we receive official confirmation that we can go too, at which time we'll change the website price.

Ultimate Oculus Bundle - Oculus Rift Headset and Oculus Touch Controllers @ £399.00 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Ulti...t-and-Oculus-Touch-Controllers-VR-005-OR.html

The Oculus Rift is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Whether you're stepping into your favourite game or watching an immersive VR film you'll feel like you're really there.

Only £399.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Associate
Well I just bought a 1080ti earlier today and then this offer popped up on twitter now.
Couldn't resist it at the price, but how I'm going to explain it to the wife I don't know...
Assetto Corsa & Dirt Rally here we come...

Can't wait

Permabanned
Well I just bought a 1080ti earlier today and then this offer popped up on twitter now.
Couldn't resist it at the price, but how I'm going to explain it to the wife I don't know...
Assetto Corsa & Dirt Rally here we come...

Can't wait

Uhm, did you notice the racing wheel and pedals on sale?

Associate
Great deal only problem for me personally is i tried the rift a while ago and it was all fine at first then i realized how much of a pain it is to wear this thing with glasses. Did they improve the fittings yet for people with glasses ?.

Associate
Great deal only problem for me personally is i tried the rift a while ago and it was all fine at first then i realized how much of a pain it is to wear this thing with glasses. Did they improve the fittings yet for people with glasses ?.

If someone could answer this it would sway my decision one way or the other. I'm dead keen to try it, but if it's impractical with glasses (I'm an old fart and need them to read) then it's a silly purchase.

Permabanned

I don't think the Rift has changed, it's still called the CV1. I wear glasses which fit, but they are very small framed. You can purchase prescription lenses which fit inside the Rift if you do have issues.

Associate
I don't think the Rift has changed, it's still called the CV1. I wear glasses which fit, but they are very small framed. You can purchase prescription lenses which fit inside the Rift if you do have issues.
If you only need glasses to read then you may be OK, otherwise get a small cheap pair from Specsavers.

Soldato
I bought the WidmoVR prescription lenses and adaptor and they work great, much nicer than wearing glasses in the rift. Easy to fit and remove too, if you need to swap out for other users.

Back
Top Bottom