****** Official World of Warships Thread ******

Soldato
Anyone fancy getting enough people together tonight for a Clan battle?

I'm not fussed especially about the actual fight itself, but I'm hankering after those 25 flags you get for playing just 1 match! I can probably get 3 of us together tonight around 9pm-10pm (event runs 7pm - 10pm)

Associate
Anyone fancy getting enough people together tonight for a Clan battle?

I'm not fussed especially about the actual fight itself, but I'm hankering after those 25 flags you get for playing just 1 match! I can probably get 3 of us together tonight around 9pm-10pm (event runs 7pm - 10pm)
i should be around
my des memes is ready :p

Soldato
That £342 armada bundle, do you guys think it's worth it ? Considering getting it as I can't decide which prem ship to buy so may as well buy em all

That would be a monumental waste of money, provided this isn't a complete troll post. Some premium ships are awful, some are amazing. Some playstyles you might hate... why not buy a single premium ship first and see how you do? I recommend the Scharnhorst! :D

Soldato
That would be a monumental waste of money, provided this isn't a complete troll post. Some premium ships are awful, some are amazing. Some playstyles you might hate... why not buy a single premium ship first and see how you do? I recommend the Scharnhorst! :D

Everybody recommends the Scharnhorst lol

I bought the pack as I couldn't wait, it's worth it as I'll get well over a few hundred hours from it.

Just working my through the ships so far the only one I really hate is that Italian Cruiser

Soldato
After playing for 12 months & 1300 games as an IJN DD (upto Shima) and general Cruiser (upto Moskva) player I stopped playing Randoms and now have just stuck to Co-op for the last 6 months and 2000 games (so 18 month & 3300+ games total) and it's the most fun I've had in the game. As you're 99% guaranteed a win it's all about setting personal goals like sink 4 ships or get 150k damage etc instead and you rarely have to put up with T10 players who've only got there due to the amount of games they've failed through (usually 4000+) despite knowing nothing about the game! :D

Soldato
I have found that the operations are extremely profitable for both credits and XP, currently sat on 180,000 free XP and have about 400,000 waiting to covert if I wanted to put up some cold hard cash. I'm aiming for the HMS Nelson.

Soldato
2000 games of co-op. Dear god man! I don't think the sometimes awful T10 playerbase could ever scare me off to purely co-op :D.

Just imagine a game with no hiding, no sniping for 23km away, no sitting in smoke etc, just 16 ships (8v8) sat within 12km blasting each other in a brawling orgy of secondaries filled goodness :D

Soldato
I thought it was bad when the "un-citadel-able" German BB's were released but the new RN BB line is just pants on head retarded for powercreep. After 20 months I've started to reach my limit of patience with WG and their complete inability to fix the game balance issues before releasing new utterly broken lines without giving a crap about balance any more.

I'm not sure I'll make it past Xmas at this point I'm so burned by it all.

Soldato
I just apply the general rule of thumb that the citadel is located somewhere very close to the funnels and as close to the water line as possible so I aim for hitting this location if the ship is boardside. The little French cruisers are actually easier to citadel via hitting the turret barbette's located under the guns, which you can also citadel at the right angle of attack from the bow of the ship.

Back
Top Bottom