*** Battlefield 1 ***

Underboss
I still have the video of you parking the little bird on a roof, srawing me and flying away when I was trying to sraw you.

Good times. I do miss BF4

Associate
Couple of decent games last night - had a weird issue though; my game crashed after I was revived by a Medic :confused: literally never had it before, but it happened 3 times within the space of ~2 hours yesterday...

I've also applied for the new platoon.

Caporegime
Hmmm them stats seem to be broken! it says nexus used 91% weapons, 9% vehicles. Shouldn't it be the other way around? :D

Premium on sale again for £12. Maybe i buy this time

haha

That just shows how much I think of the vehicle gameplay in bf 1!!! :D :p

Much prefer my trench raider gimp suit :D

Soldato
Hmmm them stats seem to be broken! it says nexus used 91% weapons, 9% vehicles. Shouldn't it be the other way around? :D

Premium on sale again for £12. Maybe i buy this time

You should get it at that price, it's a good game even if it's not the best in the franchise. Tanks are a bit marmite though, it's difficult to work as a team in the larger tanks where the driver can't easily see that they've blocked their gunner's view and the slightest movement (which can't be predicted by the gunner) will make the shot fire in a random direction. Ideally the driver shouldn't move at all unless instructed by the gunners. People tend to just go for the one man FT tank or artillery truck as a result.

Associate
Logged in for the first time in ages but having a problem where the game is opening in a small window and crashing whenever I try and select full screen. Interestingly, there's no resolutions available to select in the game. Tried reinstalling the game and using DDU to reinstall Nvidia drivers. Any ideas?

Man of Honour
I picked up the premium pass for 8.99 during black friday, with an expansion (gallipoli I think) coming this month and another early next year, 9 quid seemed like a bargain to me.

Soldato
Today's games where 99% smooth! Absolutely no idea why. The server?

I have installed a new wired keyboard to replace my bluetooth.
My initial BF1 games yesterday were totally smooth and then a few hours later I went on again and every map I tried was a stuttering mess, almost unplayable, so I'm at my wits' end with this problem. It seems to be very random as to whether I'll get perfection or the aforementioned mess.

Couple of decent games last night - had a weird issue though; my game crashed after I was revived by a Medic :confused: literally never had it before, but it happened 3 times within the space of ~2 hours yesterday...

I've also applied for the new platoon.

Mine (very rarely) crashed when I was revived but that was months ago. It would get stuck somewhere between the death screen and been revived. You couldn't even redeploy as the option wasn't there.

Stability wise BF1 has behaved itself, the only issues I have had are the huge variation in hitboxes/netcode or what ever the hell it is. You can go from one game ending to the next map loading and feel like you have moved to a server powered by asthmatic hamsters.

Associate
Mine (very rarely) crashed when I was revived but that was months ago. It would get stuck somewhere between the death screen and been revived. You couldn't even redeploy as the option wasn't there.

Stability wise BF1 has behaved itself, the only issues I have had are the huge variation in hitboxes/netcode or what ever the hell it is. You can go from one game ending to the next map loading and feel like you have moved to a server powered by asthmatic hamsters.
Yeah that seemed to be a one-off for me, in the games since I haven't had that issue - struggling with ping on most of the servers I join currently, feels like the quick match is throwing me into US servers...

Man of Honour
I have recently download this game and I keep having the same problem in multiplayer which makes the game unplayable.

I do an old school server browse and pick one with a nice low PING, which for me is around 30ms.

I enter the game and within seconds of entering I am getting PING's of up to 1500 - 2000 meaning I simply can not play the game. It effectively moves me back to where I started from, like I have a big elastic band on my body. I have opened up the appropriate ports in my router but I am lost as to how I resolve this. My Google search shows various 'fixes' but none so far have worked for me. What am I missing, I feel BF1 is getting an easy life as I am not playing as in an hour I can often kill 3 or 4 people, real power player me.

HELPPPPP

To add, this is EXACTLY my issue!

Back
Top Bottom