Xbox One X

Caporegime
Excellent news on the F4 patch, bought it in the Black Friday sale to have another blast with the patch :)

I've been a PS4 and PC boy since the 360 days, but now I have the X I'm finding myself swaying back to Microsofts corner. I'm fed up of rinsing through Poundland AA batteries though so can you guys recommend a good charging kit for the controller?
Cheers.

Never had any problems with the official one, charges fast and holds a good charge.

Soldato
You can use Bluetooth, I'd recommend a xb1 controller though.

So you can use a PS4 pad without an adapter?

Why do you recommend a XB1 controller, is there an issue using the PS4 pad in the way you recommended.

For me I really dislike the Xbone controller, the one that comes with the console is just cheap rubbish so i use the Elite controller, problem with that is I find the sticks too loose and basically I just prefer the PS4 Pads (it used to be the other way around).

Associate
Playing LA Noire at the moment as I never really got anywhere near completion on the 360, still a great game and with all the DLC thrown in as well, but it does look dated even with the graphics overhaul so if anyone is thinking of getting it don't expect to much in that department.

Associate
Playing LA Noire at the moment as I never really got anywhere near completion on the 360, still a great game and with all the DLC thrown in as well, but it does look dated even with the graphics overhaul so if anyone is thinking of getting it don't expect to much in that department.

I can't believe how much marketing money was thrown at the re-release of that. Lame.

Associate
I can't believe how much marketing money was thrown at the re-release of that. Lame.
Certainly could have done more with the graphics side of it that's for sure that seems like a missed opportunity but hey I'm still enjoying it again and maybe this time I'll finish it.

Soldato
Apparently, if you bought your One X on launch week, microsoft is sending everyone a free download code for lego batman movie in 4k from their store.

Anyone had a message like this? You might have to register your Xbox with microsoft first online.

Caporegime
Also played the 4K Fallout 4 patch it does look good but doesn't seem to run all that smooth. You can also tell it's a two year old game with a 4K patch, doesn't look remotely close to the likes of Wolfenstein 2 or AC:Origins which is obviously expected.

Back
Top Bottom