Apple Music query

Soldato
Hi all just a quick question.
I have an iPhone and iTunes and have paid for songs over the years. I recently had the free three months trial of Apple Music. Found it wasn't for me when the time came to pay for it.
Now I was using a friends Spotify for a while and now this has come to an end. Now here comes the big question, when I go into my iTunes account its not showing any downloaded music. Now when I look into my account I find some hidden music, now I know I can re download music I have bought, but what I need to know is how do I know if the music in the account was bought by myself or it was downloaded whilst using Apple Music? Or is the stuff hidden in my account just must I have bought?
At the moment I don't want to download one of my tunes and then it reactivate Apple Music.

Hope all that makes sense....

Soldato
Apple Music won’t reactivate if you download non paid for music. You’ll likely get a message saying you need to pay up in such a case.

Soldato
OP
No I've not bought loads because most of my music is from CD's but I have about 30 songs in my hidden music menu. How it ended up there I have no clue. I have redownloaded it now and hopefully I won't get charged again for any of it.

Back
Top Bottom