Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Hilarious that you tell me to grow up when your worldly contribution is to call "fanboy".

Actually, you are wrong again, plenty of things in this game comes down to personal opinion - random weapon rolls for example, I like how it is, many disagree - they are not wrong, it comes down to personal preference. Debating matchmaking for raids is pretty clear cut though, you were welcome to jump in and have a discussion but you chose another option.

This is what I know, you have contributed zero, make pathetic attempts to antagonise - son, really? I'm always up for a discussion but you are just a tool that isn't worth anyones time or consideration.

Drollic, if you want to do the raid and happy to do some prep work, we quite often have a spot available, you are welcome to join.

When do you normally raid and do you group with the ocuk lot or? I've not done a true raid for hours continuously since molten core days :o

Soldato
We raid every week on OCUK discord as well and it takes us between 40mins and an hour with 5 normal runners + 1 new guy.

On another note, loving the new update. Working on getting raid ready for the lair coming out :)

Soldato
OP
I got to 25 just doing public events waiting for my mate. Did I get anything worth while? Nope! I got an exotic sparrow (with the shark on it) but it doesn't have instant spawn so I don't like it.

Annoyed that the Heroic strike playlist doesn't have any modifiers. As it stands it's exactly the same as the last strike playlist.

Associate
Wish it wasnt so easy to level

I must admit I sank about 3 hours into the new campaign and the public event milestone and by the end was level 24. Aside from bragging rights it really doesn't make much difference now.

BTW the new exotic auto rifle that you can choose from Ikora as part of the new campaign is absolutely ruling in PVP according to opinions on reddit, use it quick before its nerfed

Last edited:
Permabanned
How's the Curse of Osiris expansion? Any major changes? I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Major changes, no. Couple of hours new story that almost instantly levels you 5 levels(far too easy to level). New armour, weapons and a few new ways to get them. Raid, couple of strikes, new public events, new adventures(mini missions). Some tweaks.

Is ok, gives the game a bit more longevity. :)

Back
Top Bottom