FIFA 18

Caporegime
Benzema and Dembele in the same Rare Gold pack in MM, I'll take that.

What's all this about the mobile data? More cheating?

Edit: BPM to the rescue. Packed a Middlesbrough player in my third pack and then Braithwaite in my MM rewards :)

Edit: And now Martial in my Gold Player Premium pack :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Does the DKT get any easier as the week goes on and people are already qualified? I'm Div 4 seasons but this seems like quite a big step up, struggling to win more than 2 in a row!

From my experience it's about the same standard as D1/2 with the occasional very good player with their team of icons that you don't really see in Divisions.

Permabanned
Why are those players worth so much?!!!!

And just had my first two games in a row where my team clearly can't be bothered stringing a pass together and have no idea about even attempting to get to the ball first. Pffft

Caporegime
Middlesborough vs Ipswich marquee matchup SBC - unusual one so not many people expecting plus bronze/silver players much rarer because most people just open gold packs.

Opened one of the 1800 coin promo bronze packs and bang, profit.

5lrPYl3l.png.jpg

eVNS30Wl.png.jpg

The FIFA gods are smiling upon me.

** edit **

Okay, what the f...

whE2n6kl.png.jpg

t6wYJq6l.png.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Why are those players worth so much?!!!!

And just had my first two games in a row where my team clearly can't be bothered stringing a pass together and have no idea about even attempting to get to the ball first. Pffft

You can tell when your opponent has gone "high pressure" because not only do their players run around with a rocket up their arse but yours stop playing too, it's been like that since FIFA 12 at least and it's ridiculous.

Permabanned
You can tell when your opponent has gone "high pressure" because not only do their players run around with a rocket up their arse but yours stop playing too, it's been like that since FIFA 12 at least and it's ridiculous.
I usually set my game plan to high pressure too though. Three games out of four last night my team were just complete pants. Hoping for a swing in my favour this evening.

Man of Honour
I'm hoping there will be a big patch quite soon that will fix a lot of these problems. The issue is that EA have designed the game so it's much easier to score, which has resulted in the kick off glitch for example. There will always be some degree of momentum/scripting but it needs sorting if they want people to take it seriously as an Esport. Then we have all this match fixing stuff coming out, pro players should be playing against each other, not gold level players, it's ridiculous really.

Soldato
I'm hoping there will be a big patch quite soon that will fix a lot of these problems. The issue is that EA have designed the game so it's much easier to score, which has resulted in the kick off glitch for example. There will always be some degree of momentum/scripting but it needs sorting if they want people to take it seriously as an Esport. Then we have all this match fixing stuff coming out, pro players should be playing against each other, not gold level players, it's ridiculous really.

Whats the kick off glitch this year? Seems to be a lot of bad stuff coming out, haven't really kept on top of it though!

Man of Honour
Basically, when you kick off, you have a much better chance of scoring because the AI is frazzled for some reason. It's much harder to defend. Same thing can happen at 45 and 90 mins too.

Soldato
Oh yeah, same as every year then, does seem like my whole team has the defensive ability of Everton in November on an opponent kickoff, half thought it was psychological on my part!

Man of Honour
Oh yeah, same as every year then, does seem like my whole team has the defensive ability of Everton in November on an opponent kickoff, half thought it was psychological on my part!

Yes, on previous FIFA's it was noticeable too, it seems a bit more potent this year though.

Back
Top Bottom