• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
I like the Morphie. More expensive than the random ones on Amazon but it’s fully supported by Apple, supports be 7.5W charging and doesn’t come with a huge power brick.

It looks nice, has some weight to it and no obnoxious power LED.

Associate
Is there a Wireless Charger recommended by OCUK'ers for this phone?

CHOTECH do a decent one on amazon for around the £15 mark, plus its QI certified - although the light on the front is really bright so not really any good for bedroom use! I also have the Mophie one from Apple which I fully recommend.

Associate
Has anyone who got the iphone X network locked been able to unlock it through purchasing an unlock service from ebay?

Reason I ask is that I was thinking of upgrading to the X on o2 refresh but am going on holiday soonish and would like to use a local sim.

Cheers

Man of Honour
Only the carrier which locked the network can perform an unlock. The services on eBay are usually listed by employees of networks and they unlock them without permission to get some money on the side. There's every chance they could be caught and the unlock reversed, so I wouldn't trust it. Either that or it's chancers who try and jailbreak the phones and then unlock. Either way, speak to the carrier where it's locked to.

Associate
Daugher took her 'X' to the Scouting For Girls concert in Manchester last night and she was really impressed with the pictures from it. It coped really well with the ever changing lighting on stage.

Below are some of the pictures she took (She took loads but only sharing a few to show how the camera copes)
38159095504_b4142c0fbd_o.jpg
24009427247_e2ac33b14a_o.jpg
38159096364_ab6cc24237_o.jpg
24009428467_f23b5c7222_o.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I have moved from the Note 8 to the iPhone X. I got the Note as a change from Apple but because I use Mac and iPads everyday I just couldn't get on with the Note. I am going to keep the Note as a backup just incase something happens to the iPhone.

Ec8c9MRh.jpg

Associate
Only the carrier which locked the network can perform an unlock. The services on eBay are usually listed by employees of networks and they unlock them without permission to get some money on the side. There's every chance they could be caught and the unlock reversed, so I wouldn't trust it. Either that or it's chancers who try and jailbreak the phones and then unlock. Either way, speak to the carrier where it's locked to.

Ok thanks, reason I asked is that O2 state that they won't unlock it so I may as well get it directly from apple on the upgrade program.

Back
Top Bottom