FIFA 18

Associate
Just bought CR7 at an eye watering 2050000.

Actually think it will be a good investment with him certain to get a TOTGS reckon he will go up to 2.5 out of packs for a week.

Got 1.2m left how to build a team around him. Hit me!

Soldato
Typically up as there totgs card will be well out of reach for most average players. Coupled with there base cards not being available in packs will slightly increase there price. That said if totgs has a lot of hype and packs opened it may bring the whole market down a bit.

Soldato
Hoping Tolisso gets one, I got him a wile back at 120k currently the OTW is extinct I think as I can't seem to find one. I don't think i'll sell anyways as hes worth the coins. bit gutted I sold my Coman card as his upgrade was nice although yarmalenko at rf was better for me. be nice if he gets another if and pushes his OTW up a bit.

I got Vidal and I must say I'm a little disappointed with him, bit tempted to sell and try and change my team to fit kante in instead.

Soldato
Wow, Mbappe is completely underwhelming, hung back around the CAM (IF Fekir is amazingly nice by the way!) didn't make many runs, didn't feel as fast as you'd think, average shooting, pushed off the ball a lot, will not be keeping!

Mertens however, wow, so much more efficient than SIF Icardi, obviously feels more agile & pacey, but very good snap shooting, surprisngly strong (Well, just bounces off people) and compliments Belotti perfectly, might have to try a Serie A 4231 Classic with Mertens & "Don't call my name don't call my name, Alejandro" Gomez out wide, and the god that is IF Ljajic in at middle CAM, god I love that card!

Man of Honour
Wow, Mbappe is completely underwhelming, hung back around the CAM (IF Fekir is amazingly nice by the way!) didn't make many runs, didn't feel as fast as you'd think, average shooting, pushed off the ball a lot, will not be keeping!

Heresy! :( Mbappe is incredible, he doesn't look out of place next to CR7 for me.

Soldato
Heresy! :( Mbappe is incredible, he doesn't look out of place next to CR7 for me.

Really just don't see it, maybe we have different playstyles, or mine is very broken! I might try him again tonight if he hasn't sold by then, but I think he is just one of those players like Sane who I see others doing well with but can't gel with, the opposite of how IF Ljajic is for me, I think I'm destined to have 2 Serie A teams at this rate, need to try Chiellini!

Soldato
Current team (4321)
Suarez
C.Ronaldo Bale
Vidal Modric Naingalon
Alaba Boateng Manolas Florenzi

Swaps to 41212(2)
C.Ronaldo Bale
Suarez
Vidal Modric
Naing
Alaba Boateng Manolas Florenzi

I have about 1.2m + (sale of player) - anything worth upgrading to at mo or saving up for?

Was looking at Ronaldo90 but hes still too expensive and is he better than suarez92?

Cheers
SpLuFF

Last edited:
Soldato
Really just don't see it, maybe we have different playstyles, or mine is very broken! I might try him again tonight if he hasn't sold by then, but I think he is just one of those players like Sane who I see others doing well with but can't gel with, the opposite of how IF Ljajic is for me, I think I'm destined to have 2 Serie A teams at this rate, need to try Chiellini!

I've found Mbappe very underwhelming too. I have the OTW ST version and just working out when to cash in on TOTGS hype.

Soldato
Its strange, Mertens & Mbappe should be pretty similar, but couldn't be more dissimilar for me, I really want to try Dybala but really don't know who I would can for him!

Soldato
Ok think am being a little bit daft atm lol.

Both my teams are pap and I’m spending all my earnings on SBC’s

I have over 400 players in my club with a quick sale value of around £83000 (gold/silver) I would guess market value of around 130k

That would be buy me a pretty decent team!!

Back
Top Bottom