AOC Q3279VWF - FreeSync,VA,qHD 31.5 inch monitor for £249! (ONLY £199 AT OcUK FOR BLACK FRIDAY)!!

Associate
Also waiting on an answer on this, haven't ordered yet but mostly because there doesn't seem to be a guarantee anywhere on these things arriving this side of xmas. Are the first 500 already ordered?

Thanks!

Associate
Also waiting on an answer on this, haven't ordered yet but mostly because there doesn't seem to be a guarantee anywhere on these things arriving this side of xmas. Are the first 500 already ordered?

Thanks!

When Gibbo posted about the 500 going to them, he said 200 had been pre ordered at the time.

Associate
Hmm...I was really hoping to get this before Christmas but I may just cancel my pre order and order another 27 inch qhd panel if I can get it in time for Christmas. Really hope overclockers can give us a bit of information on this!

Permabanned
I'm sure @Gibbo will reply once he knows when the stock is arriving and ready for dispatch. He has already mentioned that AOC were having logistical issues and OCUK would be getting the first batch early December. Early December for myself being the first two weeks.

Have ordered one myself so hopefully it arrives before Xmas but for a good deal I'm happy waiting.

Associate
I found a mount adapter that fits this monitor that allows VESA. Looks good so may be a purchase once I know situation with stock is. Ideally wanted it for Xmas.
You could also build one for cheap there are video on youtube on how to do it for 5 dollars :)

Do you mind sharing those findings? i also have a 3d printer and i was thinking to create some mount my self

Associate
Definitely going for this method. Already found some 80mm u bolts :)

Up until now I always thought the only method was to drill four holes into the back of the monitor
Yes this is really smart, the bottom of the feet is going to be visible but it still beats paying 30 quid for a kit that does the same.

Associate
About the VESA mount adapters, I'll quote my previous post:
There exist VESA mount adapters which claim to be compatible with the Q3279VWF, made by HumanCentric.
That should be enough information for anyone with basic Google skills.
3D printing I would not recommend, the stress on the material is quite high.

On the topic of availability, following Switzerland and the Netherlands in late November, the monitor has started selling in Norway and Denmark this week, but apparently not yet in the UK. One OcUK competitor which shall not be named has changed the availability date from 06/12/2017 to 13/12/2017 (that would be the "early December" shipment), while another still says 20/12/2017 (I guess that is "late December").

Back
Top Bottom