• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
Apple still not able to meet demand? Very have them in stock for delivery on the 22nd of December.

I have the 8 plus now and thinking I should hold off and get the 2nd generation of the X in September 2018.

Associate
Apple still not able to meet demand? Very have them in stock for delivery on the 22nd of December.

I have the 8 plus now and thinking I should hold off and get the 2nd generation of the X in September 2018.
Just get one from Apple...They have them set to be delivered by the 15th and the chances are you'll get it ealier.

Check my local stores and they're in stock, so If I wanted one I could get one today.

Production seems to be stabilising, nowhere near as bad as rumours were initially suggesting

Associate
Just get one from Apple...They have them set to be delivered by the 15th and the chances are you'll get it ealier.

Check my local stores and they're in stock, so If I wanted one I could get one today.

Production seems to be stabilising, nowhere near as bad as rumours were initially suggesting
A month after launch and it’s now walk in stock. Most stores have every config.

Soldato
My mate wants me to pick up his 2x iPhone X at the Apple Store, he will be ordering online. What do I need to take with me?
You'll need ID, and likely the order email printed off as well. Your mate can also call in to let them know a friend is picking them up, otherwise you might be refused.

I'm not sure why people are so opposed to glass phones sometimes. My 4S still looks rather good next to it's new big upgrade.

ezcutUH.jpg

Soldato
I've had an 8 Plus pretty much since they came out but got round to playing with an X in a shop in Maastricht yesterday. Have to say I like it more than I thought I would and the form factor is definitely nicer than the 8 Plus - it's easier to hold with one hand for sure. Wish I could justify changing, but I don't think I can.

Soldato
Is there any reason that I shouldn't just order from currys to get delivered tomorrow as opposed to waiting until next week to try and get one from the apple store?

Associate
Is there any reason that I shouldn't just order from currys to get delivered tomorrow as opposed to waiting until next week to try and get one from the apple store?
Apple are quoting next week delivery but are shipping within 24 hours. All about creating the shortage illusion.

Order direct.

Also, most stores have same day collection stock, for some reason, they show as unavailable in the evenings.

Soldato
I've just checked and i can also get one tomorrow after 4pm if i choose to collect from the store or have it delivered by 1pm Saturday. If Apple can't match that, i see no reason not to buy from Currys.

Back
Top Bottom