US: Mr. Robot

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Better than S02 but there is still mehness about it. My call for this season is:
- we are watching more than Elliot-Mr.Robot pair of split personalities, you should never forget about "unreliable narrator"
- we maybe watching more than one timeline, it keeps coming back again and again, I don't think Wellick is in the same timeline as current UPS events, that might be the reveal of the season

Soldato
Damn this weeks episode was tense all the way through, That opening felt like I was watching BB or BCS. Things are starting to drop into place and we're only just over half of the season.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Best to check youtube and search for Mr robot season 1-2 recap, so far this season has been good but I won't dispute still confusing but no where as bad as season 2 was. Mr Robot is still however not what I felt originally, I think we all wanted that anti-hero in Elliott or someone to be the batman of the internet but we got that early in season 1 but then total confusion afterwards.

Not surprised if most gave up on season 2 or 3 really but if you have managed it season 3 does get back to the shows earlier glimmer of hope.

Soldato
Agreed, the series does try to keep throwing you curve balls and "OMG" moments, when in reality I often myself simply confused. Glad it's not just me being a bit dim :p

That said, I do enjoy the show. It's tense!

Back
Top Bottom