*** Zelda: Breath of the Wild ***

Soldato
Cheers ^

Ahh so we know it is only the 1 by the sounds of it.

I didn't grab the pass for the first lot but would do so if this turns out well. It's my GOTY for sure.

Has anyone here done a full 2nd play through? I didn't get the feeling it was that sort of game but I guess hard mode mixes it up a bit

Caporegime
Has anyone here done a full 2nd play through? I didn't get the feeling it was that sort of game but I guess hard mode mixes it up a bit
No but only because I played it for 3 months non stop and wanted a good break from it before the DLC. So it felt new and not the "same old"

Would definitely replay it through. Probably on hard mode as well! but I want to go back to it at some point and finish off all the korok seeds (because why not?) and there were 4 side quests I haven't done either.

Man of Honour
I only finished a couple of days ago but certainly feel I wouldn't do another play through, only new content. Not cos I didn't love it, just because I get so little time to game I would rather play something new.

Man of Honour
I would never replay this style of Zelda game. The main joy is in the exploration and the unknown (if you didn't spoil it by reading up on everything in advance :p) and therefore it loses the majority of its charm when you replay it.

Soldato
I would never replay this style of Zelda game. The main joy is in the exploration and the unknown (if you didn't spoil it by reading up on everything in advance :p) and therefore it loses the majority of its charm when you replay it.

A very good point and the exact reason I'm totally dragging my heels with it.

Soldato
I’m stuck on part of the game where you have to sneak around inside a cave and not let anyone see you - otherwise they call your friends and you die. You can distract them with bananas for a little bit. I must have died 20+ times. I rage quit over a week ago and haven’t picked it up since :(

Caporegime
I’m stuck on part of the game where you have to sneak around inside a cave and not let anyone see you - otherwise they call your friends and you die. You can distract them with bananas for a little bit. I must have died 20+ times. I rage quit over a week ago and haven’t picked it up since :(

I've heard of people struggling with this but seriously I did it first time. I am not sure if i got just lucky or what.

Soldato
Already? Oh come on I'm not even halfway finished with Xenoblade yet :p.

Trailer looks good, seems like a lot of content. Really want to play this but I also want to finish XC2... Curse you Nintendo!

Back
Top Bottom