**RAIJINTEK GOES RGB**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Raijintek have released a range of new coolers to try and hit all the price and performance points in the market. They offer high end coolers as well as low end coolers to try and match everyone's needs. The range has been boosted by the releases of the LETO/LETO pro and Juno- x coolers. The new range has now got an added feature of having RGB fans included to match you colour scheme as much as possible while keeping the performance that is expected.

Raijintek's Leto / Leto Pro is a heatpipe-based CPU cooler that, conceptually, takes inspiration from their line up of slim-style coolers. This enables the highest possible degree of motherboard compatibility and their respective RAM modules and slots. It offers considerable cooling performance given its position in the mid-range. This is achieved via the height of the cooler which, at 157 mm, offers an above average cooler surface area as well as three heatpipes.

Raijintek introduces the Juno-X, a small, compact, and light CPU cooler that is ideal for HTPCs and other small computers with its max TDP of 70 Watts. The "radial"-style used is reminiscent of a successful cooling concept from Zalman, except in this version it is made entirely out of aluminium and its powerful 92 mm PWM fans are surrounded by the cooler fins.

I have listed the new range below:

Raijintek Leto RGB LED Slim 120mm CPU Cooler @ £28.99 inc VAT

Flat tower-style cooler from Raijintek, Large cooling area with three heatpipes, 120 mm PWM fan with
RGB lighting, High compatibility with AMD and Intel

Only £28.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Raijintek Leto Pro RGB LED Slim 120mm CPU Cooler @ £34.99 inc VAT

Comaptible with Intel 775 / 115x / 1366 / 201x / 2066 and AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Raijintek Leto Pro Black with White LED CPU Cooler - 120mm @ £29.99 inc VAT

Comaptible with Intel 775 / 115x / 1366 / 201x / 2066 and AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Raijintek Juno-X CPU Cooler - RGB @ £11.99 inc VAT

Compact CPU cooler from Raijintek, RGB LED, 92mm PWM fan, 45 CFM (Max.) / 0.94mm H2O, 28 dBA ± 10%, Aluminum radial design, high compatibility with AMD & Intel

Only £11.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ALL RAIJINTEK COOLERS CAN BE FOUND HERE

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I asked on the FB post but don't think they get checked.

Will the fans be available? The black fins with RGB look much nicer than the current range with clear fins.

Hi,

They will be but I have no date when yet sorry. I think it could be a little while. I believe we have ordered them so hopefully within the next couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom