Airfix

Soldato
I also have my first contributor build in the Jan 2018 issues of Airfix Model World. Very proud to achieve this.

I built the Italeri 1/32 F35-A that features on the bottom left of the cover and the first featured build in this issue.

LhDzHI1.jpg

Caporegime
For anyone interested and with no moral compass, the Daily Fail are giving away a Spitfire this Saturday. Pick up a Mail at WH Smiths and grab a free Airfix kit. It's only a small one but if you're new or want a small project, why not :)

Soldato
I've just received my second kit: a Tamiya Churchill. Hopefully I'll do it justice but it should complement my Tamiya Matilda II whether I do or not. I'm hesitant to post a snap of the Matilda painted, being in such illustrious company.

Associate
I'm just putting the finishing touches on my first model. a 1:72 scale spitfire. Got to say it's looking pretty good so far!

I got bought a 1:110 scale model of HMS Bounty for Christmas but that looked way too complicated, so I got the Spitfire and an ME109 to practice with first

Caporegime
I've just received my second kit: a Tamiya Churchill. Hopefully I'll do it justice but it should complement my Tamiya Matilda II whether I do or not. I'm hesitant to post a snap of the Matilda painted, being in such illustrious company.

You better! It's my favourite tank!

Which Mark of C.Hill is it?

Soldato
I remember doing a pretty awesome job of a Sunderland flying boat when I was a teen, but these photos on here are absolutely off the charts!

@phasmahal, do you have photos of your collection?

Back
Top Bottom