Poll: Game of The Year 2017

Game of the Year 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
In the absence of Hollow Knight which I loved I also went for Nier.

It's incredible really. I remember having this odd realisation of "wow I'm really enjoying this game". Also it kind of knows it great, they way the play styles switch so effortlessly. Coupled with one of the best OST's ever created and a unique and somewhat bonkers story line...!

A Great game :)

So much this. It's so elegantly put together and the story makes it seem like the game plays you, not the other way around:p Besides, even if the game wasn't this good, it'd be worth it for the OST alone. There's an entire live concert on YT, it's great.

I hope Taro doesn't give up on the franchise and gives us yet another weird work of art somewhere down the road.

Soldato
While I probably play PUBG the most it would have to be Prey or Wolfenstein 2 for me simply because they are excellent single player FPS's with great stories and aren't ridden with micro transaction garbage gambling garbage.

Have yet to buy Divinity 2 and probably won't have the time to play it much but will buy it anyway because the developers deserve so much credit.

Associate
Prey would be top and Resident Evil second. I didn't like Prey at first, didn't like the graphics, but I have played it for hours and hours. Amazing game and has not got the recognition it deserves.

Caporegime
Pretty upsetting? It isn't my choice but it doesn't upset me to see others voting for it considering the hype, if the game is playable and people are enjoying it then I have no issue with it being there really. They've had to purchase the game already and therefore should be allowed to vote for it as the game they've been having the most fun with in 2017.

Soldato
Divinity: Original Sin 2 has been my favourite game to play through this year, surprised me with how good it got me hooked.

I'm with others on PUBG it isn't even out so why everyone is calling for it to be game of the year is bonkers.

Soldato
Only game on that list I have played was PUBG which was good fun so i voted for that. I have wanted to try Wolfenstein as the trailer looked awesome.

My vote if speaking generally though, goes to Zelda:BoTW. No game comes close.

Back
Top Bottom