** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Soldato
Associate
OP
Yes it is non toxic but we would rather you put it back in the bottle and get rid of it in a responsable manner. Why! becuase it's nice to to the earth.

Associate
OP
Mayhems is now working with CPI (Centre for Process and Innovation) researching new techniques in electromagnetic discharge and atom replacement of Nano particle platelets. This New technology is allowing us to remove and replace single atoms from single platelets allowing for a better dispersion with no chemicals interfering the process. The new Nano materials we are working on is based on R&D work in graphene based products to help produce a Nano Coolant that utilises less chemicals and also has the added benefit of being more chemical resistant to changes. This in turn means it can be used in any form of mixed metal cooling system without effecting its end performance. The new nano materials have the ability to be up to 20% more thermo efficient than water alone and can achieve a staggering 30% efficacy over any glycol based coolant. When used in a closed loop system the user will see a substantial drop in temps in there system and the coolant could possibly out last the expected normal life time of their system. It also should not be effected by any PH imbalances and this is being tested right now. This new development in Nano Coolant also has extra added benefit of being able to continually lubricate pumps and O-rings prolonging there life expectancy way beyond their normal parameters. This is the future and it is happening now.

This new Nano tech is a 100% British R&D and 100% Manufactured in the UK. Made in Teesside / Darlington.

Onwards and upwards ...

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yes you can send it directly back to me were ill despose of it.

Address is

Mayhems
26 whessoe road,
Darlington,
Co Durham
DL3 0QP

Btw £50 smackers is a Micky take.

P.s If your lcol to me you can drop it off. Even our other office inw akefiled will accpt it, if you would like there address or drop off just let me know.

Last edited:
Associate
Yes you can send it directly back to me were ill despose of it.

Address is

Mayhems
26 whessoe road,
Darlington,
Co Durham
DL3 0QP

Btw £50 smackers is a Micky take.

P.s If your lcol to me you can drop it off. Even our other office inw akefiled will accpt it, if you would like there address or drop off just let me know.

This is good to know, especially when I am relatively local.

Associate
Is there a problem with the mayhems website? I've just had an email billing me for stuff I did not order for over £80!

Bill reads:-

False x1 £24.99
False x1 £39.99

Confused!!!

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Yes guys please ignore emails about orders from Mayhems as stated above a new system is being implemented and they have sent about 7000 emails out. I bet they have a lot of customer service emails today.

Associate
I'm pretty sure I had leaching in my loop with X-T1 Nuke UV Green. I used Mayhems tubing 16 / 10 flexible, AquaComputer Kryographics 1080 Nickel / Plexi GPU waterblock, AquaComputer Cuplex Kryos Next Nickel / Nickel CPU waterblock, AquaComputer Aquastream XT pump / Aquainlet Res combo (there's a stainless steel tube in the res), Hardware Labs SR-1 360 radiator and Bitspower Black Sparkle fittings.

There were little bits floating around the reservoir and some bitty gunk in my GPU block. The inside of the tubing was also quite misty white rather than clear. To be honest it looked like plasticiser, even though I can't think how it got there when all my tubing is Mayhems.

I'm going to try once more with a XSPC Photon reservoir w/ Aquacomputer D5 pump, but it really looked like the tubing was the culprit, as it seemed to be perishing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Saw this on their FB today:

Mayhems said:
Discontinued –

Pastel UV Lime Yellow 1 Ltr and 250ml Concentrate

Due to a very rare issue we have found via our customer support over the last few years. What we have found is that with certain types of "Cheap Chinese manufacturer Cold Cathode tubes" plus Pastel UV lime Yellow and a certain type manufactured PETG Tubing (yes you need of 3 for this to happen) they possibly can cause issues with Mayhems Pastel UV Lime Yellow. In the last few years we have had 2 reported cases (that we know of). We Managed to get one person to come to us and bring his PC parts that had the issue and we took samples of all the equipment and fully replaced them. The samples were than analysed and found to be irregular from what we expected. We then took the remaining samples and had them externally tested and verified to see what the issue was and what the possible cause was.

The results are back in and our findings have resulted us to cease making this colour fluid from now on. What found that a very narrow bandwidth of light from the CCFL (we have Light Nm details) cause the mix of coolant, Dye and PETG to create a new molecular Pigment bond that is sticking to the walls of PETG Tubing. This pigment is structurally hard, and something never seen before.

We will not be releasing the full details of the investigation as this is something we will be keeping to our self’s for future investigations and possibly new R&D work in the future.

Associate
Hi guys just in the process of rebuilding by rig and bought some X1 1L pre-mixed from a 3rd party seller on the rain forest website.

I Noticed that there was no paper seal to be broken when I opened the cap.

I also ordered another 1L from OCUK which had a paper seal? Is the non sealed version still OK to use?

Last edited:
Associate
Thinking of adding in aurora silver booster into my pastel blue .

Any thoughts, recommendations?

Quite willing to tear down the loop and clean it after if it doesn't work out so don't really see the harm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom