IN WIN 806 & A1 mini-ITX - Temp glass & wood Cases

Associate
OP
Ariel 3in1 pods washing capsules (RGB Colour & Style) :D
4015600575823_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

Looking forward to the Wooden top panel, I wonder where the SSD/HDD 2.5" storage going to be in the A1 Cube?
Also, love the way the bottom lifted up from floor with space for the 2 x 120mm fans
& RGB.

Last edited:
Associate
My god jut found this thread, looking to replace my node202 case as it’s just too small for my 1600x 980ti itx build. This looks amazing and will look the nuts sad on my work desk.... when when when is this avaliable? Take my money I want it

Associate
OP
Ya ...Knowing how things go ... would not be surprised that the Black with glass top be out first .

Last news i seen posted...on the A1
The A1 presented at Computex was just a sample. Each product introduced during large scale shows such as Computex and CES are samples. So some changes and modifications may be made to ensure the user experience is as perfect as possible. We will be sure to share all details as we get closer to the release date. We don't currently have an official release date, but we are hoping around a late December to January release. That is speculation though

Well its something to look forward to , I am sure IN-WIN will do a great job ,
Like with the 101 & other cases :)

Caporegime
@ChugNorris Hey man I see you have the 101C in stock already. Is the main difference over the 101 the rgb and usb 3.1 features? Does it cost more to buy in or do you think it'll settle after a while? Also will the 101's be cleared? TWO soon? It's a contender for my next case, along with the Air 240 White :)

thanks

OcUK Staff
Yes, thats the difference. It does cost somewhat more to buy in, but I guess as 3.1 becomes more mainstream the license cost should reduce and in turn, the cost of the case. Can't see it being any time soon though. 101's will remain current unfortunately, the USB3.1 for now is still niche and it adds a prohibitive amount of cost onto what is essentially an entry level product from In-Win, plus it sells pretty well :)

Associate
Wow that wood mid-tower looks great, not sure about fans on the bottom though since I would keep it on carpet. Wonder how it would last in the long run though vs metal and how well it would handle heat.

Back
Top Bottom