• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
64GB is too small, i think. I didn't want to get the 256GB X but after having a 256GB 7+ I didn't want to have to worry about space management. 128GB would've been perfect.

Associate
I would agree but I’m intending to use the phone for watching movies and tv shows on long haul flights as my 12.9” iPad is too cumbersome. I also download podcasts and music to keep my entertainment options open.

Soldato
I would agree but I’m intending to use the phone for watching movies and tv shows on long haul flights as my 12.9” iPad is too cumbersome. I also download podcasts and music to keep my entertainment options open.

You would be better off waiting for the new 'X Plus' next year (6.4" screen), that's what I'll be upgrading my 7+ to.

Current X is too small for movies.

Associate
I dislike the idea of having photos stored solely in the cloud, prefer to have them on my device and backed up to the cloud.

Dont wanna have to download older photos and videos just to view them.

For me 64GB could be enough, but I'd rather have wiggle room, should I suddenly need more. Which 128GB provided, but 256 is definitely overkill for someone like myself.

Soldato
Swapped over to the X now.

Much prefer it to my 8 plus, it’s smaller, lighter, seems faster too although the 8 plus is no slouch.

Just need to get used to that massive space underneath the keyboard :(

Associate
I returned my 10 and did a DFU reset on my 6S plus + setup as new device.

I prefer the grand in my pocket and for what I use a phone for, the 6S pretty much has everything I need (Touch ID, Apple Pay etc). The camera on the 10 was nice though

Associate
You would be better off waiting for the new 'X Plus' next year (6.4" screen), that's what I'll be upgrading my 7+ to.

Current X is too small for movies.

Yeah, I'll definitely get the phablet version next year! In the meantime, I've found that the iPhone is a more convenient size for watching movies whilst squashed into an economy-sized seat for 11h+ which I do every month, I think the iPad Mini size would be optimum, but the tech inside those hasn't been upgraded in years and so I resent buying one.

Soldato
I dislike the idea of having photos stored solely in the cloud, prefer to have them on my device and backed up to the cloud.

Dont wanna have to download older photos and videos just to view them.

For me 64GB could be enough, but I'd rather have wiggle room, should I suddenly need more. Which 128GB provided, but 256 is definitely overkill for someone like myself.

I do also keep at least 3 copies backed up on various HDD as well as my home computer. If you use Google Photos (most people do) you can view them without downloading them. You could also load onto your phone quite a few movies TV shows for watching on the go - they don't take up that much space. Once watched then just delete.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

I sometimes wish I would have got silver. When the new one comes out next year I'll probably give my X to my mrs and get the silver XS or whatever they're calling it.
Mate, I've had black iPhones since they came out, and this is the first time I went for non-black, and I couldn't be happier. The Silver/White X is stunning in every possible way.

Associate
Mate, I've had black iPhones since they came out, and this is the first time I went for non-black, and I couldn't be happier. The Silver/White X is stunning in every possible way.

Ordered one this morning pick it up on Wednesday, now what case to get?

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom