• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Volta Titan V Owners Thread

Soldato
You sure do spend a lot of time in the V threads for someone who isn't interested. :rolleyes:

I'm interested in Volta, sure. Just like I have been every single generation of Titan. Just not dropping £ 2,700 on something that's going to be superseded in a couple of months. It's dead money for a card that's only expensive to cater for the professional marketplace.

You have to appreciate that not everyone is dripping with envy, it's an expensive piece of hardware that you're not even using to a quarter of it's full faculty. I very almost nearly bought one, it's not a great deal of money in the grand scheme of things if we're talking about the sum on it's own.

It's a whole lot of look at this and that, but it's silly. Enjoy it whilst it lasts though, I guess that's what it's always been about with these halo cards. It's a ploy that's obviously still working depending on how much money you're willing to throw at it.

Associate
No one cares about your thoughts on value in an owners thread. The regular V thread wasn't enough? Coming into an owners thread to call people names is petty. Simple as that.

Soldato
No one cares about your thoughts on value in an owners thread. The regular V thread wasn't enough? Coming into an owners thread to call people names is petty. Simple as that.

Think we're getting to where the root of the problem is here? Haven't called anyone names lol. The Village Idiot thing was a joke. We've all been village idiots for buying Titans in the past, myself included buying three at every launch.

"No one cares about your thoughts" just makes it look like you're trying to justify it to yourself TBH

Caporegime
It's a whole lot of look at this and that, but it's silly. Enjoy it whilst it lasts though, I guess that's what it's always been about with these halo cards. It's a ploy that's obviously still working depending on how much money you're willing to throw at it.
It's pretty obvious what these owner's threads are for; I don't think it's very subtle. "Roll of Honour" etc.

Here, mortals are encouraged to commune with their gods, but must be super respectful at all times and never give the impression that the gods are in fact just men with too much disposable :p.

Back
Top Bottom