**** OcUK Secret Santa 2017 - Sign Up & Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
My gift was collected from Heathrow today. What the bloody hells it doing it Heathrow, it was posted near Gatwick???

I sent my mother a nice box of goodies last year. London to Holland. Check tracking: Cincinnati airport. That detour must've cost them a few bob, it was 25kg and he size of a hold case. Odd.

Soldato
I just still don't know if mine is actually safe to open in front of family, could be in for an embarrassng Christmas morning :p

Man of Honour
I just still don't know if mine is actually safe to open in front of family, could be in for an embarrassng Christmas morning :p

Message your SS on elfster and hopefully they should clear up any questions you have in the next few days before you open the gifts.

Can neoboy's SS please confirm to him via elfster weather the gifts sent are family friendly!

Thank-you!

Don
my SS sent me a weird message about opening with care around family. Luckily I live on my own - I have a feeling who my SS is - that's even before I received the package, which has not been opened, or tampered with at all! :D Excited :D

Soldato
I’m normally quite good at guessing what’s inside wrapped up presents but this time I have zero idea! Also been told to open with care due to innuendo but it’s quite heavy, maybe it’s daisy chained / lead filled butt plugs for that extra manly feel?! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom