**** Yodel you useless ******* *****

Caporegime
So add me to the long list of people who have had Yodel problems.

Parcel supposed to be delivered to work today, nothing, 71 drops before me, no way of contacting the local depot to find out what’s going on or if/when it would be delivered.

God knows what’s going to happen to the parcel, I assume it’s gone for good, well one less present for the GF.

:mad:

I just had to vent, sorry.

Associate
OMG YES. I'm actually sitting in my front room by the front door and have been waiting ALL DAY for ****** Yodel. They left a card yesterday saying they'd missed me - not possible, I waited in the front room yesterday too. Spent hours on live chat and the phone to them today for them to tell me they have no idea where my parcel is, when it will be delivered or why I've had emails and texts saying it has been delivered.

****ing useless.

Soldato
Yeah that's what I meant. I mean it was always going to be pushing it really. I did the same too, ordered some stuff that was supposed to be due late half of this week but it's been pushed to Weds next week. Just have to take it for what it is unfortunately.

Caporegime
OP
Quite possibly the worst day of the year to be expecting a parcel to arrive on time.

Not bothered about on time, just want to know I stand any chance of ever receiving it, it’s a present after all.

I ordered Monday as the retailer said it would be here by the 22nd, and Yodal had the parcel on Tuesday and it just sat there doing nothing.

I would not be mad at all if I could speak to someone at least to understand what’s going on, I’m reasonable, I get it’s the busiest time of year, let me know it won’t be delivered today and I will pick it up from the depot tomorrow, cool beans no worries, it’s the total lack of contact that drives me insane.

Soldato
I asked DPD to deliver to a local shop. They turned up at my home address and upon realising their mistake refused to hand the parcel to my wife. They should have then headed to the local shop 2 miles away but within 30 minutes I received a delivery delayed message and a second attempt planned for tomorrow :(

It’s a crazy time of year for their employees, they must be under incredible pressure to deliver.

Caporegime
OP
I didn’t know they used Yodel until I ordered sadly.

In fairness to Yodel the last company I ordered from (Smyths Toys) had great delivery options and had email/text updates.

Vans obviously pay for a bottom tier service with none of those options

Soldato
My Amazon delivery man is very strange. He knocks on the door, dumps the package on the floor, then goes down the street and does the same to the other houses, then any that havnt been collected when he's done the street he goes back and gives them to a neighbor.

I'm not sure how I feel about his system but it's pretty damn efficient lol.

Soldato
I did all my online Xmas shopping in November. It’s the first time I have been so organised, normally I’m out there on Xmas eve battling the crowds.

Caporegime
Credit card, order earlier, don’t rely on a company that uses yodel.

this tbh.. I never understood the "oh I have to wait until pay day" thing, it is the perfect use case for a credit card - buy the item and then pay the bill in full when you get paid... no interest charges

Back
Top Bottom