****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Weirdly I had a team that wasn't full of idiots and had an amazing game ;)

I've actually maxed out all my decorations without the paid for loot boxes so have a lot of spares, there is, however, meant to be a special camo to be had if you collect every decoration so worth checking your albums for what you need to craft with spares.

Associate
Researched the Object 704 today. I like having the BL-10 back in my possession after it was swiftly taken from me when I first researched the ISU-152, it feels a lot more accurate and reloads faster than I remember as well which is nice. I'll be aiming to being able to research the T-44 tomorrow as I'm fed up of playing the T-43 now.

Soldato
x5 bonuses so brace yourselves. Also didn't realise Ikv 90 B was this bad, soft stats are bordering Russian heavies, without the Stalin luck.

Soldato
Is AMX 30 B really worth it? I do enjoy AMX 30 Prot a lot and not far from the "upgrade", but I'm not sure the bigger T10 brother is going to provide 6 million credits worth of improvements? That and of course the tumorous cupola that can be penned by literally anything it meets.

Soldato
At least after half a decade, they have programmed the MM so it can distinguish that a T57 Heavy is not the same type of heavy tank as E-100. That and the 3-5-7 tier spread but yeah they also broken T8 MM as a result. Saying that I also don't recall many games I've had as top tier in T6 tanks, that's probably to do with fewer lower tier players and lack of new arrivals into the game since T4 and below is an absolute cluster****. If I came into that as a new player now, I'm not sure I would have stuck around to get to higher tiers.

Also had 3 Chinese loot boxes gifted to me and....got a Skorpion G so guess it kinda balanced out the poor 11 boxes earlier, even if it would be my last choice of T8 prizes!

Skorpion G is a very nasty vehicle if played right. I have one since last year and is fun on big maps. On close maps is ok if you play as support.

It will always print money even in losses, if you pull 2-3 shots. Tier 10 battles are the best for it, shooting meds and lights for the lol and ruining their game

Is AMX 30 B really worth it? I do enjoy AMX 30 Prot a lot and not far from the "upgrade", but I'm not sure the bigger T10 brother is going to provide 6 million credits worth of improvements? That and of course the tumorous cupola that can be penned by literally anything it meets.

Depends whether like me you find it hard to have an incomplete line sat on tier 9 or not. (Jagdtiger & Type 4 Heavy I am looking at you!) :p

Otherwise, no. It is a better vehicle, but not tier for tier. Then again, I have not played mine for a long time so maybe things have changed.

Soldato
Depends whether like me you find it hard to have an incomplete line sat on tier 9 or not. (Jagdtiger & Type 4 Heavy I am looking at you!) :p

Not a problem whatsoever, have E-100 and Jagdpanzer E-100 unlocked for months with no intention of buying them :p Feeling little sad about selling E-75 though so still sitting in my garage. It's a proper heavy tank without any gimmicks that stood the test of time relatively well and even got a gun handling buff not long ago.

Also struggling to love IS-7, maybe because my other heavies are S. Conqueror with FV215B with their laser pin point guns but just find it a bit big and dumb.

Ikv 90 B is currently my hated tank in the rotation as it just doesn't do much right bar having decent penetration. Skoda T24 is also not that great but then again I do have a no skill 75% trained crew in it. Wondering if it's probably worth investing my female crew into as I have 3 ready to select from the Christmas promo, T9 and T10 tanks look great.

Soldato
It's no the Skoda, it's the absolute desperation team I'm getting today in contrast to yesterday. Desperation because they collapse in 3 minutes and I'm just desperately trying to farm some damage before going down so salvage anything.

Soldato
Plus I still have left over premium and the Christmas bonuses at over 36%, I don't think I'll be able to go back to the game after New Year when it's all over :p

Back
Top Bottom