PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Unfortunately I agree. I'll be taking a long break from PUBG. Maybe wait for the DICE version.

My largest gripes with the game:

1. Too much sniping/Kar98 etc. Kar98's everywhere and basically nullifies the worth of the M24 and AWM. Half the top 10 battles I'm in have a Kar98 involved and it gets old.
2. Rubber-banding and lag, especially at start of game.
3. Game has way too much RNG. You can shoot a guy in the back 5 times and he doesn't die, turns around and one shots you in the head.
4. Laughable vehicle dynamics. Recently got run over "killed" by a guy in a buggy going like 3 MPH. Three. Vehicles flipping over end over end because of small bumps, etc. Just stupid.
5. The bathtub campers.
6. It is an opening-door simulator, especially on Marimar.
7. Having to re-press my run toggle every single time I get out of a vehicle. They really can't program it to remember your movement setting?? One of the most annoying things I've ever seen.
7. Beginning game lag prevents me from hot-dropping and having fun. So you push out mid-distance, hardly see anyone, then die to some camper or RNG after playing 25+ minutes per match.
8. Cheaters still in games and on top of leaderboard charts.

Gets old quick.

Annoyingly while I'm still having fun I agree with all of the above.

Not sure if I'm just not used to the new map yet but I'm really not enjoying the new map, not enough to take a break yet though.

Associate
I dislike it when I go to shoot, pull the trigger and nothing happens for a second or two. By the time I've got a shot off I'm dead from the other player. It seems artificial when shooting compared to BF1, for example.

Soldato
PC Players, we're going to deploy a patch to the live servers in less than 12 hours to reduce the character position readjustment issue and fix other bugs. The maintenance will take 2 hours from 6PM PST / 3AM CET. We will provide patch notes soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Soldato
This seems to be flying off the shelves, and yet there's mixed reviews. An initial skim read suggests it's dissatisfied Oceania players getting pitched against hacking Chinese? Are there any other major gripes with the game?

Soldato
Jump into the discord channel bud and someone will be along to take you under their wing.

If by mean "Take you under their wing" you mean, mentally torture for a few hours, that's a great idea :p

I joke, the Discord is fine, just make sure you've got thick skin :p

Messed around with the Replay mode and Shadowplay last night with two games where I came second, just can't seem to finish games off right at the moment, but the more I get down to top 10 and then into top 3, the less nervous i'm getting so hopefully i'll start making better decisions!

Back
Top Bottom