*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
Recently started playing again, always around for some rifts/grifts/bounties
Currently playing DH/Necro my tag is Aman#2258.

Soldato
No problem at all, if you want to add me then my tag is ed209#2210. I can even take you through some grs once you hit 70 to see if you can get any better gear drops or something to help you along. I will be on from 8pm tonight so drop me a message when your ready and I'll boost you

Cool have added you (Rob)

Soldato
OK, different question...
I'm looking to re-arrange my storage (and characters) and I was wondering how everyone else has their storage arranged?
I did my stuff before the armoury so I had multiple characters of each type with a different build on each. I now want to have a single one of each character and use the armoury, however this means I need to free up a ****-ton of space in my storage. I've probably got loads of useless stuff but I can never decide what I may need i nthe future and what I can get rid of. Other than set items I mostly on keep Ancient items but I have like 5 tabs of Ancient items.

I suck at the game so haven't been able to unlock the extra slots by completing the season journey, so I'm limited to 8 slots.

Just wondering how other people do it, is there a popular way of doing it?
I'm thinking of a gems tab and then a tab for each character type, but this seems really limited.

Can anyone give me any advice o nthis?

Associate
I'm looking to re-arrange my storage (and characters) and I was wondering how everyone else has their storage arranged?
I did my stuff before the armoury so I had multiple characters of each type with a different build on each. I now want to have a single one of each character and use the armoury, however this means I need to free up a ****-ton of space in my storage. I've probably got loads of useless stuff but I can never decide what I may need i nthe future and what I can get rid of. Other than set items I mostly on keep Ancient items but I have like 5 tabs of Ancient items.

I suck at the game so haven't been able to unlock the extra slots by completing the season journey, so I'm limited to 8 slots.

Just wondering how other people do it, is there a popular way of doing it?
I'm thinking of a gems tab and then a tab for each character type, but this seems really limited.

Can anyone give me any advice o nthis?

To be honest I'm not sure there is a good answer, I had a similar problem. You need to be ruthless and cube/scavenge anything you don't need apart from set items and ancients that are needed for builds you are really interested in. Other than that I keep my first tab for gems, keys and things like puzzle rings/bovine cleavers etc, after that I keep set items for each char type in there own tabs as much as possible. And have a tab for ancients that I want for other builds.

Soldato
It's a shame you cannot favourite items to stop you getting rid of something you need as recently I scrapped a item from a build saved in my armoury. Favourite a item would then stop you scrapping it but like others first slot for gems etc and then a set in each and try and keep only what is needed

Soldato
excepted invite and had quite a successful evening :)

If anyone else needs boosting let me know or add me

Was brilliant and very much appreciated thanks :) Cant wait to get on and actually start playing around with builds now!

I had better look into this armory stuff too as mentioned above. When i last played it was multiple characters for multiple builds too. Plenty of stuff to learn and keep me interested for a while.

Soldato
Was brilliant and very much appreciated thanks :) Cant wait to get on and actually start playing around with builds now!

I had better look into this armory stuff too as mentioned above. When i last played it was multiple characters for multiple builds too. Plenty of stuff to learn and keep me interested for a while.
Should have a good bit of plvl as well to get you started as think you had 320 when we finished. If you want to join in again I'll be on tonight, can do rifts for keys then to go grs for gear and levelling gems

Associate
I still play this regularly but only non season, as there is not a single advantage to me playing season anymore (got all my extra tab spaces). I got all classes but atm my crusader is the most capable, can easily do solo gr100, done gr105 but haven't yet bothered really pushing the build yet, mainly just getting gems up to 100 for augments. I'm happy to group and carry players in either normal rifts or greaters for gem ups and drops. So if you also play non season, add me if you like. Soya#2271 PS do send me a message your friend request is regarding OCUK forums, as I often get blind invites by lowbies and I tend to ignore them.

Soldato
It's a shame you cannot favourite items to stop you getting rid of something you need as recently I scrapped a item from a build saved in my armoury. Favourite a item would then stop you scrapping it but like others first slot for gems etc and then a set in each and try and keep only what is needed
Yeah, I somehow deleted a belt one of my Monk builds was using. I thought I carefully checked everything too...

Soldato
I've just got back into this on the seasonal side of things. Currently managed to solo run a GR70 on my barb which was bloody hard. #Lancobus84 if you guys fancy teaming up. Trying to gear a crusader and level a wizard. Can boost people if they want a new main.

Soldato
I've just got back into this on the seasonal side of things. Currently managed to solo run a GR70 on my barb which was bloody hard. #Lancobus84 if you guys fancy teaming up. Trying to gear a crusader and level a wizard. Can boost people if they want a new main.
If you need any characters boosting I don't mind helping out

Soldato
I don't believe this ****, still not had any other pieces of the Inarius set drop (from any source) but have just completed a sixth different set.. So that's six sets completed, sets that I'll probably never wear, whilst nothing from the set I need will ******* drop.

I'm seriously starting to think about just giving the **** up now.

Soldato
I don't believe this ****, still not had any other pieces of the Inarius set drop (from any source) but have just completed a sixth different set.. So that's six sets completed, sets that I'll probably never wear, whilst nothing from the set I need will ******* drop.

I'm seriously starting to think about just giving the **** up now.
What are you running? Rifts or grs or both?

Why not use one of the completed sets for the time being and then change over once the set you want is complete. I did this with my dh, used the free set till I got s complete ue build and then changed over.

I have not found any new gear to use in ages and just levelling gems at the moment for argumenting and helping out others

Soldato
What are you running? Rifts or grs or both?

Everything, Rifts, GRs and bounties. Also checking every chest I come across too. I only have three of the six sets left, Rathma's, Trag'oul and the Pestilence set, the others were salvaged for materials and to save on storage space. Might use the Rathma's set and switch to Skeletal Mage build for a while to see how I like that.

Soldato
Everything, Rifts, GRs and bounties. Also checking every chest I come across too. I only have three of the six sets left, Rathma's, Trag'oul and the Pestilence set, the others were salvaged for materials and to save on storage space. Might use the Rathma's set and switch to Skeletal Mage build for a while to see how I like that.
May help you enjoy the game a bit more and take the focus off the set pieces. Have you had any items from the set drop but you already have as you can use the cube to convert it in to one you don't have

Last edited:
Soldato
No, I've only had the three pieces of Inarius drop since since the season began. No duplicates have dropped at all for the set I want.

I've just tested out the Bone Mage build and whilst it chews through enemies like nothing, it's a bit of glass cannon. Was at 22M toughness with only 3 pieces of Inarius, that has dropped to 5.9M with a full six pieces Rathma (including a couple of ancient pieces). Guess I'm going to have to learn to dodge and evade for the time being rather than just jumping in and beating things silly whilst covered in godlike armour. Just need a run of luck to get a few required pieces of jewellery and weapons now.

Luckily though, whilst testing out the Rathma armour the 'cheat' amulet (negates fire damage) I wanted for my Monk so she can do her set dungeon just dropped.

Soldato
Not had a bad evening, got two gems sitting on 80 now ready for augmenting.

down to 6 gr keys so back to rifts tomorrow for more......... :(

Associate
Finally cleared GR99 after getting a slight upgrade on CoE giving me a little more life and 3% DPS boost and also dumped 100 paragon into Vitality. Going to give GR100 a miss for now, need a few ancients to give stats a nice boost.

Associate

i currently have mine set up like this-
okfZlHU.png
legendaries get stuffed into the spaces left over, if i had the 4 season reward tabs i would organize the legendaries for builds into them somehow, but right now if i'm not going to use anything else then i don't keep it.

i play on my own so i don't need separate team builds/solo builds etc, i just stick to one of each class and 1 build at a time.

Back
Top Bottom