Help Ryan fight his cancer

Soldato
This thread is so sad. Remembering Ryan and Xez. :( I actually feel bad for Xez as he never made it clear how bad it was. :(

We are all at the mercy of the crap the universe throws at us I'm afraid. Deal with it, fight it but sometimes you just can't win.

Associate
Indeed, Xez lost his battle whilst offering my twin brother support and advice with his own battle with bowel cancer.

Sadly my brother also lost his fight on the 20th Oct 2017, they are not forgotten.....

Soldato
I remember when this popped up earlier this year, and was gutted when I heard Ryan has lost his fight. I didn't realise then how close to home this would be in just a few months time.

I lost my dad 2 weeks ago (lung cancer) having only being diagnosed in Septempber, watching him fade away was the toughest thing I've ever been through and utterly heartbreaking.

Soldato
Indeed, Xez lost his battle whilst offering my twin brother support and advice with his own battle with bowel cancer.

Sadly my brother also lost his fight on the 20th Oct 2017, they are not forgotten.....

I remember when this popped up earlier this year, and was gutted when I heard Ryan has lost his fight. I didn't realise then how close to home this would be in just a few months time.

I lost my dad 2 weeks ago (lung cancer) having only being diagnosed in Septempber, watching him fade away was the toughest thing I've ever been through and utterly heartbreaking.
Sorry to hear that. Thoughts with you both!

Soldato

Thoughts with you mate, i lost my Dad a year ago yesterday of non hodgkin lymphoma aged 56.. hardest thing in the world watching their final moments. It gets easier with time, but you carry it with you always.

Associate

Hi I’m Xez Robs sister, so sorry to hear about your twin brother. It’s nice to see that he is being remembered on here

Back
Top Bottom