Formula Boinc 2017

PDW

PDW

Associate
Well my pending count is going up so it would look like it, guess the server reboot has increased reliability and people feel safe in waiting till the traditional dump day to arrive :)

Associate
Deleted already?!? :D That's why we have screenshots, yes?

EVGA_screenshot_3.jpg

Associate
Hello ladies and gents. Thought I would drop in and say "Hello"
I feel like we have have known each other for years now.
Congratulations on you last sprint win, you're doing a great job.

Just so you know the mods at EVGA really do try to keep the site "family friendly"
Being "on topic" is a thing too, conversations always have an ebb and flow that can drift off topic, as you all can see. :D
I thought Tony's post was funny and a great conversation starter! Not happy they deleted it.
Glad you thought the pretty kitty line was funny, I don't get to use it too often.
Not sure why it is still there, mods left it, I guess it can be taken in different ways.

On another note, how are you guys in league 2 and are scoring so many points?
Did your team grow this year, someone bought a threadripper and it is spitting out tasks like crazy?
You guys are really doing good, I expect you will be moving to league three next year.

Soldato
I cant comment on what other people have bought but, most users have several systems each. some MAY have some thread rippers as part of there fleet, others have expensive servers. the funny thing is... this race we have our lowest amount of users taking part. theres at least 3-4 power users I can name who would have added 10 million + more to our points we currently have in this sprint

Soldato
OP
On another note, how are you guys in league 2 and are scoring so many points?
Did your team grow this year, someone bought a threadripper and it is spitting out tasks like crazy?
You guys are really doing good, I expect you will be moving to league three next year.

We'll be off to league 1 Bill and I'm sure your team mate Mr Cavanagh will wave us on our way :)
We have a few nutters, like all teams, the truth is we just concentrated hard on FB this season, not sure about next when we're in with the big boys.

Associate
My mistake, I meant league one.
But yeah, you folks are cranking out the points.
I was just surprised how many being in league two.
Maybe because it is all new with the sprints, I don't know. I never really paid FB much mind before this year.
Good luck next year, I am sure you will do well.

PDW

PDW

Associate
Hi Tony,

I'm mostly just pushing MMs this year. After we won our league in 2016 I thought we would have had last year off but that got cancelled when we didn't move up. Whilst it was fun last year it did take up a lot of time which I'm short of at the moment. I had visitors until yesterday evening but did move a few cards over to Seti before going to bed but have no expectation of getting any sprint points it is just to push Seti to my next milestone.

Some sprints I might try harder but there will be some I won't even touch. I see others are active but there is still a lot of mining going on and they might as well make hay whilst the sun shines :)

I see your team are currently 6th do you think you can keep it ? :eek:
Doesn't look like you can get much higher :p
Have you peaked already ? :rolleyes:

Even if not competing I'm happy to trash talk you :D

Back
Top Bottom