***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
I'm back on the wagon after spending 6 months on the death sticks... struggling at the moment but need to make it work as aside from all the health benefits I can't be spending £10 a day on cigs!

Associate
Hi all need some advise. Best RTA to get for a beginner ? Been vaping for along time now and the other month I invested in a smok alien but I keep burning coils out thanks to drink lol dry hitting and it costing a bit so think it time to go rta.
My local vape shop only stock council of vapour rta but I thought I better ask here before I splash out more cause there might be better and cheaper rta's around

Associate
the Pyro is pretty good

It's an RDTA... works best as a tank though... 4ml tank under a dual post deck... pretty easy to work with, wicks great, pretty much leakproof and kicks out amazing flavour

it's what i'm using as my daily currently and really enjoying it :D

Associate
it's one of my favorites actually

i'm normally a squonk fan over a tank... but the missus got me this mod and RDTA for christmas and it's completely taken over as my daily vape lol

wmm79k.jpg

never been into the whole steampunk thing either... but even i've got to admit this mod and tank are sexy as hell together lol

Associate
you'll love it lol

really easy to fill as well... there's 2 holes that are 'plugged' by the top cap... when you pull it off, just squeeze juice into the holes and its done

no need to fiddle about with taking everything apart each time, just squeeze and go lol

Soldato
I wouldn't (personally) go for an rdta for your first, I find they can be very marmite.

I would go for a boreas v2 or aromamizer supreme v2, both a near impossible to wick wrong, both perform very well, both are beginner friendly and both are pretty cheap.

I would urge you to get an RDA too, much less faffing if you get it wrong with a dripper, they're a good intro to the world of rebuildables.

Soldato
GeekVape Blitzen RTA ordered, hopefully here tomorrow, ugly looking brute with the bubble glass fitted, but needed some more pocket friendly tanks after binning my SMM and the Serpent RDTA, got sick fed up with the constant juice leaking everywhere.

Caporegime
So got a new squonk mod today, the hotcig rsq in conjunction with rigmod.

Cost me about £50 and is a regulated 18650 squonker, single battery that is.

So far liking it very much, I have the Vandy vape pulse bf mech squonker which is not bad.

But preferred a regulated squonker, got my dead rabbit rda running a single coil at .26ohms at 50 watts and it hits much harder than the pulse bf with the same rda, build and battery.

It’s a very well made mod and it’s absolutely tiny as hell. The squonk bottle is a nice soft silicone type and you get a harder ldpe bottle as well. It has a little led light so when vaping it glows and shows how much juice you have left.

It’s using a proprietary chip, hm chip if I’m not mistaken so is fully upgradeabl and waterproof so if your bottle leaks it’s protected. Has wattage mode, temp mode and also a bypass mode.

All in all a solid little pocket squonker mod. Well built and seems to be pretty highly regarded.

Associate
testing out some new coils for a novelty tank i picked up today

30ml worth in a tank? why not lmfao... overkill perhaps?

2500ydv.jpg
Looks very much like the Aromamizer Titan.
Actully besides ridiculously tight AFC & juice control a really descent(but massive)tank.
Got some 4mm I/D Stapleton's in mine ,vapes very similar to the Aromamizer+ but with huge airflow.
The Titan allows me to play with some big coils , triple coils & series builds , 1 off my daily drivers but definitely for home use :)

Associate
it is the Titan... couldn't resist it... large overpowered things just call to me lol

finding the flavour actually surprisingly good... i expected it to be pretty bland from the huge chimney... but it kicks out a decent vape :D

Associate
Find the flavour is a tiny bit better in shorty mode(only 18ml :)).
Luckily my big Li-Po mod is 40mm wide so the Titan fits pretty good , can vape all day @ 125w & don't have to charge battery or refill with juice.

Associate
might give it a go in the smaller mode once i've drained the tank lol

give me a few days to vape this lot through then i'll see lol

Soldato
Has anyone bought any non-TPD compliant tanks from abroad with success? Absolutely board to death of having to fill so many times a day and carrying Juice around. If so what site and what exactly are the rules? Can tanks with more than 2ML capacity just not be sold by a UK vendor or are they just outright banned?

Back
Top Bottom