Freemasonary....

Permabanned
So I come across this YouTube channel lately and it has some interesting videos regarding Masonic things, Freemasons and Illuminati, Secret Society, ruling the world, controlling us etc.

I just watched this one:

Talks of how the radiation of mast towers are killing of us off quicker, brain tumours from phones etc.

What do you reckon, just some nutcase tin foil hat wearer or is there some legitimate truth and concerns?

Plenty of videos on there to see.

One particular regarding the food giants and many more people now have diabetes, the stuff that goes into food, High Fructose Corn Syrup etc.

Soldato
So what exactly do freemasons do? Is it a boys club where they talk about meaningless crap or plan evil dodgy things?

I know a few and they say it's mostly about raising money for charities and stuff these days.

Not sure if I believe it. :p

Soldato
So I come across this YouTube channel lately and it has some interesting videos regarding Masonic things, Freemasons and Illuminati, Secret Society, ruling the world, controlling us etc.

thank god these freemasons who have the power to rule the world and secretly control our minds are powerless to get a youtube video taken down!

Soldato
It's historically a cult who live by the Old Testament laws and Gods. Reject Jesus etc. However in this increasingly transparent world they realise they can't operate like that anymore for fear of being exposed so have defaulted to "just being a men's club who raise money for charity".

Caporegime
Our chief security guard is a mason, and a former armed forces member. He's incapable of having a conversation without mentioning these things, it's quite funny to watch. I joked just the other day with a colleague that he'd make a great drinking game, chug a beer every time he mentions the word "regiment". We'd be plastered in 15 minutes.

Soldato
My Great Uncle was a Freemason. No idea how, as he was just a postman i think. As far as i can tell it's essentially just a big "we look after each other and our direct families" club. I don't know if there's much more to that, or if different areas are more / less cultish with other stuff.

We never had sight of it until my Grandma reached old age, and it turned out she could stay at a freemason care home. Her savings paid for it to start with, but once down to 25k savings she then got it free. It was a real blessing.

Caporegime
He went in to full meltdown over the referendum. Was hilarious. I half suspect he's still here through another account though.

The EU referendum or Scottish referendum? (And which side was he on? I'm guessing remain if EU but then again he might well have been some full on UKIP type who went a bit crazy with the insults or something too)

Back
Top Bottom